Hotel Italia Reviews

Schillerstr. 19, 80336, Munich, Germany

At check-out they did not believe me, that I had paid a (14%) deposit and insisted that I should pay the full price. They did not believe me until I showed them the online account of my credit card. Further I was told, that they never charge a deposit when booking a room - so be careful at check-out. When I tried to ask about the prices for public transport (especially which ticket was suitable for me) I was only given a city map and directions to where I needed to go (which I already knew).