Hotel Italia Reviews

Schillerstr. 19, 80336, Munich, Germany

1 - There was no security that I was aware of nor did I see security at any time. 2 - there was no hotel parking. I was told parking was just a few blocks away n only 10Euros a night. Parking was farther away n cost 20 Euros each night. 3 - the shower leaked, but the night person attempted to be accommodating- gave us 2 towels to soak up the water. My German not good n his English not good. 4 - I believed the room had air conditioning when I made the reservation, but it had none.

• 27th Jul 2015

We rented two rooms. The Hotel is clean and safe. Breakfast is average for this price point. However, the location is extremely noisy. There is a disco across the street. Between 12:00-04:00 the disco was so loud so one in our room could sleep. The hotel management were not sympathetic and could not offer a solution or discount in price. Our second room (two floors up) also had the same problem. Sleeping with windows close to avoid the noise was horrible because of the heat and no AC.

• 4th Jun 2015

Close to Munich HBF and Oktoberfest grounds and Hofbrauhaus. Good deal, comfortable, but near a lot of strip clubs and such. Breakfast was ok. Free wifi, but doesn't reach top levels. Lot of spiral stairs and tall hotel.

• 1st May 2015