Hotel Italia Reviews

Schillerstr. 19, 80336, Munich, Germany

Pros: * Close to the train station * Close to the octoberfest grounds Cons: * Ask any local they'll say it's not the greatest part of town * Very loud If you're a 20-something or early 30-something that you're staying at for one night, it's fine. If you're looking for a quiet place I'd strongly suggest somewhere else.

• 5th Oct 2014

Absolute filth. Very noisy, couldn't sleep. Also paid $250 a night for a hostel dorm.

Well, on the first morning toilet was clean, on the second (German national day, probably the cleaning lady had the day off) it wasn't. There was vommit on the toilet sit, which we found terrible. Room was clean, which we liked a lot, staff was very nice and helpful. We loved the breakfast! :)

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Slovenia

We've been given a room (nr. 3 if I remember well) which is placed near an emergency door and our sleep was disturbed by the comings and goings of other guests. Furthermore I would suggest to enhance the quality of the juices dispensed for breakfast.

Our room seemed to be a closet made into a room at the last minute, as we could tell by the tape on the door used to make the room number. After paying so much, we expected something much better. Some members of the staff were also very cold and did not make us feel welcomed at all. Probably my worst stay at a hotel so far in my life.