Hotel Italia Reviews

Schillerstr. 19, 80336, Munich, Germany

I had a first floor room and it's very noisy. You can hear the music from the venue next door to the hotel and also noise from other guests in the stairwell.

Lady on the front desk needs to cheer up, at least crack a smile when you enter. We were not made welcome upon arrival. Everything else was fine.

• 1st Oct 2015

The room was not what I expected because the toilet and shower was outside the room I did not stay there ! The hotel charged me in advance and refused to refund after I came back and I said I don't like this room , they also didn't have another room to offer me so I left to other hotel ! I lost my money !

• 30th Sep 2015
  • Singapore

Great location close to main train station. Also really close to octoberfest (5 min walk) Room was pretty basic but everything was there. Staff were very friend.

• 30th Sep 2015

Enjoyed the stay and the location was great. Breakfast was great. Door locks could be upgraded to provide more peace of mind. Shower plumbing could be improved.

• 29th Sep 2015

The breakfast amazing!!!! The gentleman that works afternoon shift was incredible!!!!

Very good breakfast, friendly and helpful staff. Thank you very much for a pleasant stay.

• 20th Sep 2015

great location.. clean and pretty room.. rich breakfast :)

I really enjoyed my stay at Hotel Italia :)