Hotel Jardin Public Reviews

153, Kasbat Boujloud, Fez, Morocco

The staff was very friendly but doesn't speak that good English but we could understand us anyway somehow. The hostel is really easy to find (as in Morocco this can lead to problems). The breakfast is a normal Moroccan breakfast with pancakes, bread, coffee and orange juice. Internet is often difficult to access from the room but you have a good access in the common area close to the reception.

I have a good stay in this hotel. At the beginning there was a misunderstanding about who should pay the commission but finally it was resolved. They helped me to find my lost jacket, I really appreciated that.

the staff was very nice and friendly!

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Finland

very nice and helpful staff, ... they helped us to organize our sahara trip

lovely rooftopterrace, an even lovelier staff! we had a really goodtime there, the hotel has an excellent location right next to the two main streets of the medina. The breakfast was really good and we felt really welcomed :)

• 6th Mar 2014