Hotel Jason

Superb 131 Total Reviews

• DanShaw
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
1st Sep 2017

Great place to stay, with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

• msadriennet3064
  • USA, Female, 25-30
6th Jul 2017
7.7

Nice place to stay. Best for couples and groups because it can be hard to meet people. In between Mykonos town and Platis Giaglos but easy to catch a 10 min bus ride in either direction.

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Jul 2017

Overall, Hotel Jason was a nice place to stay. I walked to Mykonos town every day which was about 30 minutes. A walk to Psarou was about 20 minutes. There are buses that also bring to Mykonos town and Psarou Beach every 30 minutes as well from this location. Just wave them down. I booked a single bed ensuite, and the room was super cute! The bathroom was clean and simple. The shower area was a bit tight but doable for an average sized person. Warning: Breakfast is not free!! 9 Euros!!

• rajiv_kamra
  • India, Couple, 31-40
1st Jul 2017

It was perfect. Staff was very good.

• Canada, Female, 41+
28th Jun 2017

I stayed in the (one?) single room which was just fine for me. Very clean room with outside space with table, chairs and a place to hang wet beach clothes. I really enjoyed having a shower big enough for an adult - the only one I had in 5 weeks of travel in Greece and Italy! The bus stops right out in front, there are restaurants and a grocery store close by and a nice big pool area which you will appreciate if you don't want to spend 20-90 (yes 90) Euro for a beach chair and umbrella everyday.

26th Jun 2017

Loved Hotel Jason! It's a bit out of town but the bus runs quite frequently and is easy to use. There was a miscommunication (on my end) when we arrived for pick up from the ferry but Maria handled it and was able to get us picked up quickly and for free! They also took all of us to the airport for free. Loved Hotel Jason, great place for the money.

• loleiniw6048
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
25th Jun 2017

A lovely hotel. The pool is great and I loved having my own little balcony/patio. Close to some restaurants and the supermarket. I only stayed one night in order to catch a flight, and the friendly staff organized picking me up from the port and driving me to the airport the next day. The room itself was basic but had everything I needed and was great value.

• tompittwood4266
  • England, Couple, 25-30
3rd Jun 2017

A very good price for a hotel that had everything we needed. Having the pool was fantastic and Maria was very friendly. The pick up / drop off at the airport / port were also much appreciated. To get to Mykonos Town or Plati Gialos (for the beaches), you need to take a bus. It runs every half hour, stopping at 2am and costs €1.80 per person at the time of writing. We would certainly stay here again if we return to Mykonos. Many thanks to Maria and everyone!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
19th May 2017

The staff was amazing. Really helped having them pick you up at the port. When we got to the hotel all the information was given to us. Was an overall great experience. Very clean and nice place to stay

2nd May 2017

I had a great experience at Hotel Jason! I was a little worried about the location before my stay, but it actually is the best location on the island... right in between town and the best beaches. We rented an ATV to get around, which I would highly recommend doing as it was a great way to explore the island. The hotel is conveniently located near a supermarket, a bus stop, and several good places to eat within walking distance. This place is a gem!

×