Hotel Jason Reviews

Glastros PO Box 323, Mykonos, Greece

I really enjoyed my staying there. Maria was very kind all the time. Hope to come back to Mykonos soon.

Great stay, very comfortable. Friendly staff and extremely clean. Would definitely stay here again.

The hotel was located half way between town and one of the beaches. It was not the best location as the local buses were sometimes too full and not on schedule. The hotel was beautiful and clean. The pool was great. The hotel was quiet which was really nice.

Great location, right next to a very frequent bus to beach and to town. Awesome swimming pool area!

• 19th Jul 2015

There were a few long hairs in my bed... linen did not look the cleanest. Staff very helpful, I would recommend this place

Hotel Jason was a stunning hotel, located in the perfect position! It was clean and stylish, we had our rooms made up every day. The owners were lovely and extremely helpful and I will be definitely going back.

Lovely and helpful staff...lovely place slso....but car needed

Staff are lovely, a little out of town but recommend hiring a car/bike/scooter. Pool is great especially when Mykonos beaches are so busy. Only downside was that I could here everything going on in the room next to me... Not ideal. Other than that, would definitely recommend! Make sure you ask to be picked up from port/airport as the service was excellent!

Such an amazing spot. Beautiful pool, great, accommodating staff, and easy access to the bus stops. All around great place to stay:)

This hotel was great. Maria is amazing and very helpful. Had a great time.

• 10th Jun 2015

Maria was an awesome host who treated us like family! She was very helpful telling us about things to do on the island and she has some decent deals on ATVs and tours but do your hw anyway and don't forget to negotiate them! The facilities were nice and the environment was friendly. It's located in between Mykonos town and Paradise beach so you have to take a bus and then connect in Mykonos town if you want to go to Paradise Beach. Either way renting ATVs is the best but it's pricy after a while