Hotel Jason Reviews

Glastros PO Box 323, Mykonos, Greece

Hotel Jason is lovely, very clean nice rooms! Big pool at the hotel with tanning beds. Just walk down the road and you can catch the bus to the beach or in to town or catch a cab for under 10 euros. The staff were lovely, extremely friendly and always helpful. Was a nice place to stay and relax after a few days out at super paradise beach in the cabins. My only annoyance was that the wifi signs out every couple of minutes, safe to say i will never forget what jason spelt backwards is !!! :)

Maria made me feel welcome from the time she confirmed my transfer to the time she dropped me back at the port to leave. She was always very helpful especially when I required local information. The room was serviced daily and well kept. The only slight negative for me was the very firm bed and pillows. Great place to stay though and I would definitely recommend it to others.

Hotel Jason excelled in terms of cleanliness and facilities - our room had a kitchenette stocked with pots/pans, dishes, cutlery, etc. While it is a little ways away from the port/centre (we had to take a bus to get to the old town), we had our very own room in what looked like a fairly large converted Greek home. The A/C worked well and we had a nice quiet, restful stay. Although fairly pricey (especially since breakfast is not included), the cost is still quite reasonable by Mykonos standard.

This was an OK place to stay- however we felt for the amount we were paying we would have a lot more provided, and our main concern was the not so friendly staff. The lady who picked us up was lovely but from there on in.. Not so much. Wouldn't stay again.

Perfect location for us- half way between the town centre and amazing beaches. Staff were great. Beds were a little bit hard.

This hotel was beautiful! Typical white and blue cyclade arquitecture. Super clean and tidy all over, not only the rooms but also the facilities. The staff is very welcoming, friendly and helpful. They really make you feel like you're at home. It's far enough from the party crowds, but not too far, which makes it a perfect spot for both relaxing and getting your way around the island, once you hire a bike or a car.

Very friendly staff and a lovely location. The rooms were clean and very nice. All in all, I had a wonderful time in your hostel

• 8th Jul 2013

The place is excellent, just 20 min walking distant to the town and the best beaches and 10 min to the airport , apart from that it has a beautiful swimming pool,cleanest a lots of facilities, I will recommend 100 %, lovely. Thanks anyway for being over there and the whole personnel of Jason Hotel...............fredi.

• 14th Jun 2013