Hotel Joli Reviews

Via Fiume 8, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Hosts were very kind and warm. Just a block away from the train station, which was extremely convenient for us travelling by train. Too bad we just had to miss the free breakfast , because it looked appetizing!

Very friendly staff. The house is old but kept in good shape, so feels absolutely positive. Very big and tall room and corridor, big windows, nice breakfast dining room, everything bright and clean, feels like in a palace. It's of course price worthy and deserves recommendation.

Room was basic and crowded, but bed was comfortable and clean. Bathroom was in need of an update. Staff were helpful. Breakfast was amazing.

• 7th Jul 2013

No Frill place very close to the train station. Would recommend.

• 22nd Jun 2013
  • India

Big room in a good location with lots of nice restaurants close by. The couple who own it are lovely but don't speak too much English. Breakfast was great, the wifi not so great. Only issue was that the shower was mouldy and needed a good clean. Had a bit of an old building smell for those who are sensitive. Bed a tad springy but I've slept on worse.

Friendly family hotel (loved being made a coffee when we returned from a long day exploring!) great location, even liked the tiny Euro lift, recommend on TripAdvisor!

• 1st Jun 2013
  • Couple, 41+

Pretty close to the station and in walking distance to the main sights. The staff was absolutley helpful and gentle all of the time. The rooms had nice interior and breakfast-buffet. Like a tiny hotel. This also means: no real common rooms (beside the breakfast room) or kitchen you can use. Lot of the guests were older or families. My girl-friend and me enjoyed this calm hostel. Prices are high in Florence all over. Nothing you can about it.

This place was great! The location was fantastic, you are right in the downtown Florence with close walking distances to the museums and attractions. The staff were really nice and the free breakfast was huge and super tasty. I would definitely come back to this place if I went to Florence again.

• 24th Mar 2013

I was fully satisfied with services of hotel Joli.

• 23rd Feb 2013
  • Slovakia

The staff is truly awesome!

• 16th Feb 2013
  • Spain

It is very close to the central train station. Though elderly gentleman at front office couldn't speak Englsh but he was very helpful. Breakfast is also quite good. Free Wi-Fi with strong signal. Good value for money. Recommended.

Location is close to the station so its very convinient since everything else is in walkable distance, the breakfast was really good...and although the gentleman in the reception cudnt speak english he was quick to mark the places to visit on the map for us.....the room was fine with smallest shower ive seen....but it was quaint with querky furniture and detail....all in all i would recemmend it to others

This was not a hostel. We reserved in one place, stayed in other one. The direction that we received was wrong. We only find because a girl that work in a coffee. Our room is not a room but a small hallway. The bunk bed was in really a camp bed...on the floor!!! I read the comments before....and I knew that was bed....but was worse that I expected! And look what I generally do not expect much. I believe even that has greatly influenced my view of Venice ... because not found the city beautiful

Very close to central train station and all of the main tourist sites. Staff was nice enough but didn't speak much if any English so not much help with recemendations but we didn't need any. Very hot in the room and AC was not very good but was big and private unless you count the army of ants in the bathroom. Decent value for the money in Florence.

• 29th Jul 2012
  • Couple, 41+

location is excellent, very close to the train station and a supermarket, and the people were nice, explaining us where we should go and what we should see and so on. what I didn't see in the description: there is WIFI, but you have to pay for it.

• 27th Jul 2012
  • Austria

The beds were comfortable and the location is perfect if you are arriving late or leaving early in the day. The only problems were the flooding of the shower and the quality of the breakfast.

Stayed here only for one night. The receptionist did not speak proper English. That was manageable although difficult to communicate with him. The hotel is very close to the main train station and few sights are within walking distance. Breakfast was ok...very limited options. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Luggage storage facilities available.

I reccomend it!!! Appart from being very well located in a quiet area the price is worth for what they offer. The breakfast is quite good and the staff is really nice,

Very nice place, with friendly staff, very clean, well situated - just a few minute walk from the historic center. I really liked it.

Just interested in payment, no communicative at all as regards all the rest of welcoming guests. Not recommended !!