Hotel Jolie Reviews

Viale Tripoli 197, Rimini, Italy

The only thing about the hotel that I am no happy, is the fact of, just in the very last moment I knew that the toilet was shared in the aisle, cause in the Internet the information is not very clear. The rest was very fine. But I want to complain very hard about the Hostel World web site. The system ask us to chose a very confuse password, with upper case, low case letter, number bla bla bla, this is not a Bank website ok? If the website doesn´t change this, I will book through another website

don't expect too much at this hostel. one of the receptionist was very unfriendly and didn't even look at our eyes and bearly talked. there was another nice dude though. it was a very small and cold room (we were two dudes, both 21, april 13). the location is fine though. a 5 min walk to the beach and stores and restaurants. if you wanna party you need to take a bus or taxi. all in all its fine for what you pay for.