Hotel Jorgensen Reviews

R'mersgade 11, Copenhagen, Denmark

I seriously advise u to choose somewhere else to go , the staff is rude , the hostel isn't clean at all , the shower are awful , like jail shower .the toilet are disgusting ! The only good thing is the location its central so close to everything , only 2 min from noreport station , botanic garden etc ....

Good location. No kitchen, crazy small beds in tiny rooms. Should recommend to choose another hostel if you're gonna stay in Cph.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

Hey, we were really sad, that kitchen was not included in this hostel, so thats the reason, why i set the review so low. We could not boil even tea and the staff was not as helpfull as we thought it could be. We could not reach wifi in our room, but it didnt matter that much. Otherwise it was nice stay in Coppenhagen.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great hostel, though my room (Number 10) was uncomfortably hot the whole night so I did not sleep very well.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

Based on the reviews I thought it would be terrible, but it wasn't. It's about what you'd get for the same amount of money if you were staying in London. So don't be too put off by the bad reviews if you're used to somewhat budget accommodation.

Localition is good...only this

Huele a humedad y mal, las habitaciones son mazmorras, no lo recomiendo bajo ninguna circunstancia a no ser que te guste dormir en algo parecido a una cueva sin el encanto de las vistas. Bad smell and humid, the rooms are like dungeons. I wouldn´t recomend this place under any circumstance, only if you like the caves without good views.

I have stayed in Jørgensens many times over the years. I like the location and the rambling building. Pity that there is no kitchen. They used to have a fantastic breakfast buffet included but that is gone. Different times. Still, no complaints. Would stay again.

The hostel was clean and the staff were nice enough, but I wouldn't recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a party or a great time. Instead, its a good place if you just need a place to lay your head for the night. My only major complaint is the lack of outlets in the room. I stayed in an 8 bed dorm that only had three outlets, none of which where anywhere near my bed, which was definitely inconvenient.

The security was really poor. I once came and someone else had gotten my key. I understand that you want to keep the keys but maybe you could give something else for the guests to exchange for the key when going out. The lockers has to be improved, really easy to break - a good thing would be to get lockers to have under the beds, easier to access

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Sweden

This must be one of the worst hostels I've been to in whole Europe. You get absolutely nothing for the money you pay.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Finland

Staff in the late **EVENING** is Great, really helpful which i feel when u're a tourist in a country u don't know, a HELPFUL STAFF is *ESSENTIAL* i strongly recommend the staff in the *LATE EVENING, i repeat LATE EVENING!!! LOCATION is great just outside of Metro station, walking distance to downtown, i really like this hostel.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

The only good thing about this hostel is its location. We were in a dorm of four people, and we barely had any space to walk or store our luggages. It was rosting hot in the room and very noisy, we could hear everything from the street. The shower on the first floor wasn't working, so we had to go to the basement to take them. It was an only girls shower but there was no door to the shower cabins...There is a storage room in the hostel, but just so you know you have to bring your own locker.

you will have very good hostel if you invest some money in it!!!

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Poland

The hostel was amazing! Friendly and very helpful staff. My experience was so good I stayed there again on my last night before returning to Texas. I'm directionally challenged (lol) but the hostel was vey easy to find once I arrived from the airport on the M2 line.

Great location. Staff were pleasant enough. Poor layout and use of space. Could break into their lockers with a pen if it was strong enough. The messiest room I#ve ever stayed in, load and drunk people. If the place were a bunch cheaper then all would balance out, but for what you pay there are likely better places.

Comfortable environment and nice staff. Priceworthy. Got really hot in the room so air condition would be greatly appreciated by future guests. Also being able to change temperature in the showers - the water was way too hot, especially since it was so warm in the rooms, it wasn't really possible to cool of in the showers. But still, thanks for decent living!

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

This hostel is at a very good location. What I booked is the cheapest room which is the semi-zero floor. The shower room is very small is hot just like a kind of steam shower. This hostel requires a rent fee over 35 SEKs for sheets (which we never know before getting there). But I think it is a good choice for you guys to visit the city due to its position.

The bed havn't bedspreat /pillowcase and bed not clean. I'm at the dormitory room and haven't indipendent stair , We 're need to move it alway when room partner who stay at upper bed ask help. Shower water was hot and can't change to warm or cool.Staff very nice and helpful.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Thailand

It was difficult to sleep on the top beds.