Hotel Jorgensen Reviews

R'mersgade 11, Copenhagen, Denmark

Huele a humedad y mal, las habitaciones son mazmorras, no lo recomiendo bajo ninguna circunstancia a no ser que te guste dormir en algo parecido a una cueva sin el encanto de las vistas. Bad smell and humid, the rooms are like dungeons. I wouldn´t recomend this place under any circumstance, only if you like the caves without good views.

I have stayed in Jørgensens many times over the years. I like the location and the rambling building. Pity that there is no kitchen. They used to have a fantastic breakfast buffet included but that is gone. Different times. Still, no complaints. Would stay again.

The hostel was clean and the staff were nice enough, but I wouldn't recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a party or a great time. Instead, its a good place if you just need a place to lay your head for the night. My only major complaint is the lack of outlets in the room. I stayed in an 8 bed dorm that only had three outlets, none of which where anywhere near my bed, which was definitely inconvenient.

The security was really poor. I once came and someone else had gotten my key. I understand that you want to keep the keys but maybe you could give something else for the guests to exchange for the key when going out. The lockers has to be improved, really easy to break - a good thing would be to get lockers to have under the beds, easier to access

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Sweden

This must be one of the worst hostels I've been to in whole Europe. You get absolutely nothing for the money you pay.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Finland

Staff in the late **EVENING** is Great, really helpful which i feel when u're a tourist in a country u don't know, a HELPFUL STAFF is *ESSENTIAL* i strongly recommend the staff in the *LATE EVENING, i repeat LATE EVENING!!! LOCATION is great just outside of Metro station, walking distance to downtown, i really like this hostel.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

The only good thing about this hostel is its location. We were in a dorm of four people, and we barely had any space to walk or store our luggages. It was rosting hot in the room and very noisy, we could hear everything from the street. The shower on the first floor wasn't working, so we had to go to the basement to take them. It was an only girls shower but there was no door to the shower cabins...There is a storage room in the hostel, but just so you know you have to bring your own locker.

you will have very good hostel if you invest some money in it!!!

• 17th Aug 2014
  • Poland

The hostel was amazing! Friendly and very helpful staff. My experience was so good I stayed there again on my last night before returning to Texas. I'm directionally challenged (lol) but the hostel was vey easy to find once I arrived from the airport on the M2 line.

Great location. Staff were pleasant enough. Poor layout and use of space. Could break into their lockers with a pen if it was strong enough. The messiest room I#ve ever stayed in, load and drunk people. If the place were a bunch cheaper then all would balance out, but for what you pay there are likely better places.

Comfortable environment and nice staff. Priceworthy. Got really hot in the room so air condition would be greatly appreciated by future guests. Also being able to change temperature in the showers - the water was way too hot, especially since it was so warm in the rooms, it wasn't really possible to cool of in the showers. But still, thanks for decent living!

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

This hostel is at a very good location. What I booked is the cheapest room which is the semi-zero floor. The shower room is very small is hot just like a kind of steam shower. This hostel requires a rent fee over 35 SEKs for sheets (which we never know before getting there). But I think it is a good choice for you guys to visit the city due to its position.

The bed havn't bedspreat /pillowcase and bed not clean. I'm at the dormitory room and haven't indipendent stair , We 're need to move it alway when room partner who stay at upper bed ask help. Shower water was hot and can't change to warm or cool.Staff very nice and helpful.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • Thailand

It was difficult to sleep on the top beds.

this hostel was terrible, it looks run-down in general and we cancelled the other two nights after the first one spent there.First of all, the rooms are below the ground level, so the hostel looks more like a cave and it was so hot in the room that couldnt even sleep. The showers were like saunas (and not in a nice way) because even the cold water was boiling, very uncomfortable to have a "refreshing" shower after a day out.. The staff were rude. Overall, go and look for another place.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Good location not far from the station. Bathrooms are down underground and not the best. Bed was reasonably comfortable. Atmosphere was a bit lacking but overall the place was decent - pretty good for a Copenhagen hostel.

The hostel has an excellent location but could be more thoroughly cleaned. The whole place has a funky smell. Looking for a cheap place to stay with the basics...this is the place for you. Cheap hostel but you get what you pay for.

The location is quite good as it is near the train station. The hotel staff is friendly and helpful, there is a brewing machine in the basement but no vending machine. The cleanliness is ok.

The location is perfect. My only concern is the cleanliness of the hostel. It has a strange odor and could use a good scrub. Also the lockers are made out of a material that can be broken with some strength so leave valuables like a passport at the front desk and they will put it in their safe.

The staff was Incredibly accommodating, friendly and helpful. This hostel is located in such a great part of Copenhagen, i would definitely suggest staying at this hostel if it is your first trip here. It's conveniently located down the street for Nørreport station. I've already planned on returning.

• 23rd Jun 2014