Hotel Jorgensen Reviews

R'mersgade 11, Copenhagen, Denmark

+ very good location - security was very bad. They charged us for locker & the locker system was not safe -They charged us for bed cover, which is generally free everywhere in Europe (so far my experience) -I felt like, there is no one to clean. Hot water tap was not working in the shower. You know how do you feel, without hot water in this extreme cold.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Bangladesh

This is a great place to stay if you're in Copenhagen for a short while and/or to party. The staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean, and there is a big lounge with lots of tables. My only complaints are that the WiFi didn't work in the rooms and the women's showers looked like gas chambers. I would stay again

I didn't have high expectations based on some of the previous comments here. Nevertheless, most of them didn't do this place a justice. The hotel is in a great location, just a hop across the street to Torvehallerne food market (foodies beware!) and a short walk to Botanisk Have as well as the nice neighborhood of Nørrebro (Assistens Kirkegård, Jægersborggade St.). The only thing I wasn't aware of, was the fact that you have to rent sheets (30 DKK), so do your research before you book.

Rooms are unacceptably cold and dirty. mattresses very thin. wifi disconnects all the time. The staff is careless, they basically try to get the most money out of you, giving as little service as possible. Mind, the cheap price is because they ask you to pay additional hidden fees for bed linen, towels, etc. This is not a Hotel but a low quality Hostel.

Very good value for money in the centre of Copenhagen. However, rooms were pretty small and close together meaning the whole place was quite loud making it difficult to get a proper night's sleep but definitley worth it for the price. Would come here again

Besides the stinky older man who was in my room I really enjoyed this hostel.

I seriously advise u to choose somewhere else to go , the staff is rude , the hostel isn't clean at all , the shower are awful , like jail shower .the toilet are disgusting ! The only good thing is the location its central so close to everything , only 2 min from noreport station , botanic garden etc ....

Good location. No kitchen, crazy small beds in tiny rooms. Should recommend to choose another hostel if you're gonna stay in Cph.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Sweden

Great location, just across from N station, on lovely square in central, shopping district. However, hostel is boiling hot - fan in room too loud to use. Had to keep window open - problem was that very unsafe (as sign warns!). Rooms are miniscule, not a pleasant atmosphere. problem with showers (notice said Very hot, be careful) - had I read reviews BEFORE booking, I would not have stayed at Jorgensen. Staff nice, did their best. I felt sorry for them - too many problems to overcome.

Hey, we were really sad, that kitchen was not included in this hostel, so thats the reason, why i set the review so low. We could not boil even tea and the staff was not as helpfull as we thought it could be. We could not reach wifi in our room, but it didnt matter that much. Otherwise it was nice stay in Coppenhagen.

• 4th Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic
  • All Male Group, 18-24

this is a really cool place, the various hallways make it feel like an old hotel.

Great hostel, though my room (Number 10) was uncomfortably hot the whole night so I did not sleep very well.

• 27th Sep 2014
  • Scotland

Based on the reviews I thought it would be terrible, but it wasn't. It's about what you'd get for the same amount of money if you were staying in London. So don't be too put off by the bad reviews if you're used to somewhat budget accommodation.

Localition is good...only this