Hotel Jorgensen Reviews

R'mersgade 11, Copenhagen, Denmark

Good location, not quite worth the value, good showers and wifi. Disappointing experience there were no lockers in the room, and the locker room in the basement did not seem secure. Experienced theft

• 10th Apr 2014

First of all, the installation is horrible. The rooms really small, narrow, and they put lots of beds where where supposed to be only 2 or 3. The sheets, the we need to rent if we don't have our own, are terrible, old and stinky. The bathrooms for me we the worst, showers always broken, small space. I know Copenhagen is a expensive city, but for me this hostel isn't a properly place to stay. Only the location is good, but the city is small too

• 15th Mar 2014

I Think at the woman shower is so bad .!!! Water come out arond the room and is smell so fuckibg bad .!!! Rommatte not respect People .!!!! One guy in room nr 5 is take Anther ppl stuff go out because he novice ... But is not he problem to did Like this .!!!! I Think hotel should have loked for every .!!With key for Them .!! And a Big one.!! I very angry Of that to see the People Like this in hotel! That guy Can do only just tell him but cant take he stuff go out .. Out say to him first

• 13th Mar 2014
  • Thailand

I paid around 40 euros for a night in a 12-bed room with very insufficient services. The room has space for a maximum of 5 people, however we were 12 staying there. It was really unconfortable!! The bathrooms are very deficient, the showers and toilets were all the time some dirty. The 12 people room has only two showers and there is no privacy between them, so you basically has to take shower next to someone else. Definitly for me, not a good experience at all !!!

• 1st Jan 2014
  • Mexico

Enjoyed my stay. The breakfast is good value by Copenhagen standards. Staff are helpful. My only gripe is that there is better wifi elsewhere. All in all, a good place to stay.

Overall, good hostel! The beds were relatively comfortable, and I met interesting people! The staff were really nice and friendly! Showers are very warm and nice, and bathrooms are close to the rooms and include a towel. The only slightly concerning feature was that I could simply ask for the key to my room without showing any ID- I don't think this would be a real security issue since someone is at the desk 24 hours, but it still surprised me slightly.

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • Czech Republic

You have a great staff. :-)

• 17th Nov 2013
  • Norway

Willingness of staff to deal with anti social guests in shared space is very important.On the ocassion when this had to be addressed (dirty, smelly and noisy users in shared dorms) it was aided positively, thus encouraging the good and discouraging bad practice.

Good location, nice staff and excellent atmosphere (met friendly travellers there) and most of all good cheap breakfast !

wifi only available in reception area.. would be nice to have in lower sitting space too. Better signage to female showers needed. good hot water. good timer system in shower. 24 hour reception was great. hospitality to homeless was also nice; stern but kind. staff said he couldnt stay but he could have some tap water before he left.

Two years after a major flooding of the basement, the facilities still had not been cleaned up. The hostel, of course, should not use this area for accomodation or move elsewhere. I barely survived the night in a cramped, mouldy environment. Not recommended except for emergency lodging. The breakfast, at extra cost, was nice, however.