6.4
Good 1,508 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 1,508 Total Reviews
Hotel Jorgensen Located at R'mersgade 11, , Copenhagen.
Denmark
Copenhagen 1362 R'mersgade 11
64% 1508
55.6836938 12.5681233
    Rooms available

• Belgium, Male, 18-24
2nd Dec 2016
6.0

My friend bought bed linen, but they were really dirty (they had white stains). Luckily she could get new ones. The room itself was small, but ok for the price you pay. Toilets are shared with a lot of people, so it smells awful and is not clean. The shower was very small as well (almost no space to leave a towel). We were given a room near the street which resulted in quite some noise from passing cars. They don't seem to care about service. Only go here if you have no other option.

• England, Female, 18-24
28th Oct 2016
5.4

The hostel was not really cosy at all the beds seem so squashed together. I had so many noisy people in my room of course cannot be helped but also all around too young girls screaming, and the room I was in was under stairs so I could always hear foot steps above me so loud. The shower room isn't all that great. The location is rather good with only short walking distance to sites. Had to pay for my bed linen. Didn't see any cooking facilities so for the price not really worth it at all.

15th Oct 2016
7.4

One staff member was kind, putting my friend and I up in a room to ourselves after my reservation was messed up (only one bed had been reserved in a mixed room, not 2). Another was not quite as friendly, though not too terribly rude either. WiFi was spotty and was only really accessible from the lobby. There was a coffee machine and hot water and a snack machine with sweets and chips, but nothing more. Overall, good experience for my friend and I, not for others who shared rooms, though.

• LaurenMartin1
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Oct 2016
4.9

Beds were very uncomfortable and the hostel had little to no atmosphere about it. I was unlucky and had very rude room mates which ruined my experience and is obviously something the hotel cannot help. However regardless the facilities were very average.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
7th Oct 2016

Great location. Within walking distance of everything. Showers could've been a little more private, but overall a good hostel

• Hong Kong, Female, 31-40
21st Aug 2016
6.6

Bed feel not clean enough, room no Wi-Fi

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
20th Aug 2016
7.7

This place is in a great location and the staff were really nice (one guy helped me book a bus and was really helpful!) I booked last minute and so there wasn't much left, if I was to come back to the city I would book in advance and find something a bit better as I found it pricey, you had to pay 4€ for bed linen (what!?), there's no kitchen, the wifi didn't work in my room and the basement/dungeon is creepy... But for a short stay on a budget it was fine

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
10th Aug 2016
7.7

The important thing to remember is that Copenhagen is expensive, and this hostel is CHEAP. It doesn't have a kitchen, which is annoying if you are not aware, but you have no excuse to be after researching and booking. Lockers are in a dodgy basement area where nobody sleeping can see them, so they're not the best for security. Best to leave important stuff behind reception. Staff are generally grumpy but that's to be expected with such a dull job.

6th Aug 2016
5.7

The only good thing about this place is the location. The staff is not nice at all. They would always answer my questions with a very bad mood. The rooms are extremely small for the amount of beds that they put in there. The showers are communal, so you the other guests can see you naked while taking a shower, very unconfortable. I have stayed in many hostels and this is so far one of the worsts.

2nd Aug 2016
6.6

This hostel is in a pretty great spot. Very close to the main roads. The staff were OK. Some were nice, others made it obvious they didn't want anything to do with you. I would NOT stay here again though for one glaring reason NO KITCHEN. None. Not even a fridge or a hot plate. They have a hot water maker and a coffee machine and a vending machine. That is literally it. Although there were plenty of showers they were not in good shape. I felt unsafe showering there. Women's shower in basement