Hotel Kaga Reviews

1-12-21 Haginochaya, Nishinari Ward, Osaka, Japan

My room smelled like an octopus. . Lol

Very good value for money in Japan. Interesting district if you want to understand the japanese society. I like this place, far away from the fashion clones.

The whole building was not very nice to stay in, since the floors and my room smelled smokey and there was no comfortable feeling unlike most normal hostels I have visited which are in the same price range. The bathrooms were ok to use but not good. The staff was friendly but there were a lot of different time rules to consider which was quite confusing.

I WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN!!!

The staff were very pleasant and helpful, and the hotel was clean, cozy and had all the necessary amenities. It was close to major stations and a quick walk away from various stores, malls and restaurants. As females guests we also enjoyed the Women's Only Washroom / Shower room which was a very nice and tidy surprise! The price was also great and affordable for longer stays. I would definitely book here again!

• 13th Oct 2014

Good hotel but very basic facilities. The location was not great but overall was good value.

not so bad, just the tabacco smell remained in the room

• 17th Jul 2014
  • China

although it is cheap and as far as the room goes you get more than what you pay for, but the room smelled heavily of cigarettes, it's a bad neighbourhood and I had to be back in my room before dark or I'd be harassed by creepy old men on the street. this would probably be not so bad if you were in a big group but I was visiting alone. there's a lot of homeless people and garbage in the streets. one good thing is that (by train) its close to all the major attractions.