Hotel Kaga Reviews

1-12-21 Haginochaya, Nishinari Ward, Osaka, Japan

This is a business hotel so don'aspect to meet friend as an hostel. Is located with 15 minutes from a big mall and 30 mins walking to main walking street. 5 minutes from subway and train from and to airport. The staff welcome you well they are polite and nice. Very clean and i could see they care about it. Wifi could be improved and also the dryer machine.

The hostel itself was adequate 'what you pay is what you get'. Let me keep this straight to the point for both Pros and cons du Pros: - inexpensive and good for the budget - walking distance to subway stations; - get your own room -Wifi connection was good - 6th floor female bathroom was super clean and nice Cons - room is small - rooms are extremely smelly - I got a few bed bug bites - No kitchen - lack of English speaker receptionist - metal door makes it look like a prison cell

Not the best! I emailed the place beforehand asking for non smoking rooms and both rooms smelt extremely of smoke! One of the rooms also have a strong smell of wet shoes. You were unable to sleep in this room because of the smell. I did try to get my room changed and the first night left on an air freshener, I was told I couldn't change rooms and the air freshener didn't work so we both had to stay in the one room. Which was small for 2 people.

Very bare-bones place but it is incredibly cheap as well. Just a 3 minute subway ride to Namba station for going out at night.

Aizuya Inn has everything you need for a humble Japanese holiday. All I need is tatami mats and a futon, which Aizuya had :^). There's also a kitchen and hire bikes which is great. I do prefer going to the Sento for bathing though. The best part about Aizuya is the beautiful decorations - especially in the toilets, and I also loved that you could go out on the top floor roof balcony. I'd stay there again for sure :^)

• 23rd Jul 2015

Great little Japanese style room with air con and TV which was great value for the price. Hostel is in a quiet residential which is nice, but not much around however the train station is only a short walk away.

Very nice hostel , its cheap clean and People very very nice, Best in Japan for sure!!

• 11th Jul 2015