Rating 110 Total Reviews
Rating 110 Total Reviews
Hotel Kalyan Located at Hathroi Fort, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Jaipur.
India
Jaipur Rajasthan 302001 Hathroi Fort, Ajmer Road, Jaipur
51% 110
26.9161196 75.7959866
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 31-40
15th May 2016
5.1

The ‘super deluxe’ room I booked was dark and stuffy with no outside window. We were moved to a room with loud construction work next door. The bed was too short for me to fit on. We were told breakfast wasn't included when it stated it was. Our bed sheets were ripped and stained. My girlfriend had someone looking at her through the bathroom exhaust fan and when I informed the staff I was told it was impossible. The owner of the hotel will continually demand guests to leave positive reviews.