8.1
Fabulous 110 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 110 Total Reviews
Hotel Kalyan Located at Hathroi Fort, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Jaipur.
India
Jaipur Rajasthan 302001 Hathroi Fort, Ajmer Road, Jaipur
81% 110
26.9161196 75.7959866
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 31-40
15th May 2016
5.1

The ‘super deluxe’ room I booked was dark and stuffy with no outside window. We were moved to a room with loud construction work next door. The bed was too short for me to fit on. We were told breakfast wasn't included when it stated it was. Our bed sheets were ripped and stained. My girlfriend had someone looking at her through the bathroom exhaust fan and when I informed the staff I was told it was impossible. The owner of the hotel will continually demand guests to leave positive reviews.

16th Feb 2016

During my recent trip to India, this hostel was, by a big margin, the very best place that I stayed and the cheapest. The proprietor is always on hand and helpful, the location is great for the old city, 10 minutes max in a Tuk tuk, and a very comfortable roofer race to sit on and eat or just relax.

• England, Male, 25-30
1st Dec 2015
8.0

Good hotel for the price, comfortable and in a good location. Can't walk to any sights from here, but is peaceful compared of the rest of Jaipur, and close to the station. Food at restaurant is good, and views from roof terrace are great. Staff are really friendly and the younger black haired guy on reception will do whatever he can for you. Owner needs to stop hassli guests to give them a good review on tripadvisor though - can be a little uncomfortable!