Hotel Kalyan Reviews

Hathroi Fort, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Jaipur, India

Maybe I've just been lucky so far in choosing hostels, but this is one I would not recommend for anyone. The only good thing here is the view from the roof top restaurant. The Hotell manager and her son where also obsessed by getting a good review here, but this just ruined the atmosphere. I'm not impressed.

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Norway

Kalyan was a great hotel with a beautiful rooftop terrace and good food. The hostel is located close to the city centre, although walking around Jaipur isn't that attractive, as it's a very busy and industrial city (doing day trips to the sites around the city was great!). The staff were very polite and helpful, especially the owner and her son; although they put a lot of pressure on us to do an online review for them. If the hotel was a little more relaxed this would be in their benefit!

• 24th May 2014

We had a really nice exhilarating stay at Hotel Kalyan,Jaipur.It provided us with beautifully decorated rooms,clean bathrooms,a nice beautiful very innovatively made rooftop restaurant,HOT WATER high pressured,free WiFi which was the best and most high speed ed we had in India.What a traveler needs,clean rooms,nice bathrooms,kalyan provided much more than that.We had the best hot shower in India.They food at the beautiful roof top was delicious.Free pickup up worked out well.We were treated king

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Albania

Good location. Great food, but allow a little time for it to arrive as for most of India, especially when busy. A little off-putting to have the woman owner pushing constantly for our reviews to be put up when trying to relax and enjoy our holiday, but good reviews definitely still deserved.

I don't see why this place has such good rating. In my opinion, you can get a better place to stay at for the same price. First of all, the receptionist wasn't very nice, he didn't at all seem to care about me when I wanted to check in and out. Took a lot of calls and taked to a lot of other people who were passing by the reception. He seemed to care more about making money. No linen was included (!!!!!!). Glad I had my travel sheets. No toilet paper. Wifi was good from my room though.

We stayed at Hotel Kalyan for 2 nights and had a lovely time. The hotel is clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff was so helpful. The restaurant is so beautiful and the food was delicious. I'd stay at Hotel Kalyan and definitely recommend any tracker to do the same.

• 13th Mar 2014

Great place, great staff, great visitors! Would definitely recommend staying here!