Hotel Kamal Reviews

South Gate of Taj Mahal, Tajganj, Agra, India

I had arranged (and confirmed) pick up from the train station. There was no one there to meet me, after sorting a tuktuk and paying double what I would have done if they'd picked me up I got there, no apology. Room was very basic and although floors etc we're clean light fittings etc were filthy. Had to ask for a bed sheet and a towel! Woke up covered in bites. Location is great just 2 minute walk to the Taj- which you can see from the roof top cafe too....too bad the service and food were poor!

Untidy and grubby place, but I think that describes all the budget places in the area around the Taj !

I enjoyed my stay here and thought the views from the Roof Garden of the Taj Mahal were good. The staff were welcoming and the only drawback were the number of monkeys nearby.

One of the workers was extremely helpful and gave great advice on some prices for shopping. I asked around and what he said was completely accurate. The location is great, but other places have rooftop restaurants, so if you want cheaper go somewhere else, otherwise this place is good enough. It was basic and clean for the most part. The restaurant is expensive. I would stay again if I didn't find anything cheaper. It was still a nice place though. Had 24 hour hot shower which was a plus.