Hotel Kamal Reviews

South Gate of Taj Mahal, Tajganj, Agra, India

I had arranged (and confirmed) pick up from the train station. There was no one there to meet me, after sorting a tuktuk and paying double what I would have done if they'd picked me up I got there, no apology. Room was very basic and although floors etc we're clean light fittings etc were filthy. Had to ask for a bed sheet and a towel! Woke up covered in bites. Location is great just 2 minute walk to the Taj- which you can see from the roof top cafe too....too bad the service and food were poor!

Untidy and grubby place, but I think that describes all the budget places in the area around the Taj !