Hotel Kappa Reviews

Via Trezzo, 8, Mestre, Venice, Veneto, Italy

We left our luggage at the hotel the day we checked. We came back to the hotel early as my sister got a stomach bug in Morocco. The medication she was taking had made her drowsy, she layed down on the couch where we were sitting in a room behind the reception. The guy who ran the place came out and agressively told us how dare she sleep in his hotel, where guests would arrive. I said she was sick and he said he didn't care. I said ok we'll leave, he then yelled at me for not apologising. So rude

• 12th Oct 2013

Staff were very helpful in giving advice on where to eat and how to get into Venice. Easy 20ish minute bus ride from across the road from the hotel to Venice. Large and clean rooms. Thank you!

We thank You!!!! Francesco & Staff

Staff very unkind and unpolite, everytime we asked for information.

Awesome hotel! Staff were very helpful. We got given our key to our room and went up to find it was not yet cleaned. Went back down and the staff happily upgraded our room. Downside - no lift with heavy suitcases. It was only a 2 minute walk to the bus stop and 20 min bus ride to Venice. The only thing is the shower is TINY! Other than that it was a great cosy hotel with great staff. Would recommend.

clean and simple hotel. Happy to have been there.

Very good place to stay. Directions to reach are very well given. Very helpful staff and good facilities. Located out of venice but it takes only 20 minutes to get to venice by bus. Nice place to stay.

Very nice hotel, just 35 minutes from Venice's downtown. Friendly atmosphere, nice breakfast, internet free of charge and a very nice cantina just 400 meters from Kappa.

• 15th Aug 2013

Enjoyed our stay, good location a little outside Venice its self only a short bus journey to the city centre. However had problems getting there, as we arrived late and the buses stopped after a certain time at night staff weren't very helpful think there was a communication barrier. Perhaps need to make directions clearer to the hotel from the train station difficult to find. Received a wifi password however only one person could use it, this was a problem.

Hello Mr. Lee, sorry for the night problem. Important to remember is the free of charge Wi Fi service...available for ALL our Guests. If You ask for one password we give You one password...If You ask for more passwords we are happy to give You all the passwords You need...

Very good hotel!! Clean and comfortable.

Thank You!!!!!

I had problems with the receptionist I was asking her to show me the bill and her answer was we already sent you by internet so you have to check it by your self so I got upset but finally I had to do it as she said so facilities are good ,breakfast good,atmosphere good all the staff good excellent for the receptionist I hope this help the owner to take care of it because he has an excellent Hotel.

If you want to stay in Mestre this is ideally located however it does take around 35 minutes to travel to Venice by public transport. Mestre is a nice place not too much going on and if your only visiting for a few days can be annoying going back and forth. Friendly staff, clean rooms and good breakfast.

Hello and thank You for Your review. Only to remember that to reach Venice You need around 15-25 minutes and not 35. See You.

It was a nice place to get a rest from the packed hostels. I enjoyed my stay. Easy to get to as well.

The daytime staff was not nice. Every requests that we asked he would just said no. The location is overated. It is very inconvenient to go to there and it's too far away from the main river. Air conditioner in hotel is uncontrollable, it's just too cold or too hot, moreover, very noisy!

Hello and thank you for Your important review....we remember You and Your stay....it's enough to read all other comments about staff's behaviour to understand that our many "NO" of course started after many and many requests, maybe too many and about every 5 minutes during all Your stay. Our Job means to be patient too, but Your self stress, changeless for all the time, turned out of bounds for us too....we recommend You to stay relaxed during Your next holiday... Best Regards.

The location was perfect especially if you travell with kids. The food was devine and more then enough. Staff was friendly. Showers abit small but nothing to cry about.

• 28th Jun 2013
  • South Africa

Just an average hotel. Pretty out of the way, but the #2 bus stops just down the street from it. Courteous staff. We arrived over an hour before checkin time and they let us check in right away, which we greatly appreciated. Not bad value for money but if you want to explore venice proper, or even just mestre, this hotel is not conveniently situated for either.

The location was the best part. The actual hotel was nothing great, but good for the price. The air conditioning wasn't the best in the room and the bathroom didn't work perfectly, but no major complaints. Good if looking for something basic and cheap.

very convenient location, bus number 2 directly to train station and Venezia, very clean toilette, small bath but very worthy, good rest there~~ nice reception. The hot water was in problem, they fixed that asap and postpone my check-out time. Very thoughtful

We were given the wrong room and the staff were very accommodating

Good hotel without any disadvantages, everything was good, it's 3 stars and they deserve it. Breakfast was very good and room was clean and nice. I will recommended it to my friends!

Very nice place. Close to the bus that gets you into Venice just in 10 minutes. I had an excellent stay at this hotel. The staff was great too.