6.8
Good 82 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 82 Total Reviews
Hotel Karterados Located at Greece,Santorini, Santorini,Karterados, Santorini.
Greece

8th Sep 2016

Perfect stay!

3rd Sep 2016
2.6

Pick a different place. I recommend Villa Manos where my friend stayed which the staff made me fee so welcome and let me store my luggage and gave me a ride to the airport, even though I didn't stay there. Here, the staff is so rude. The guy asked me when I was checking out and then told me to leave, at 9 AM. The room is pretty dirty and the shower doesn't have a shower curtain at all so the bathroom is filthy. The directions they give are terrible and I was lost for 2 hours trying to find it

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016
7.1

The room was nice had everything you need including aircon and nice balcony also a fridge and a kettle. The beds were also comfy. There is a pool which makes the atmosphere more relaxed. The communication with the 2 Greek owners is the only negative although they are very friendly they don't understand much English and are not helpful at all.

15th Aug 2016
5.7

This place was not easy to find. We stopped at the "sister-hotel" and she was very kind to walk us the couple blocks to this place. However, the sheets and bathroom were pretty gross. There was no shower curtain so water would just go everywhere (we declined to shower), and I was supposed to have a double bed room and instead was given a room with 3 twin beds with no explanation for the change besides, "no this is your room it is the same price". The location is not great. (except airpor

14th Aug 2016

We stayed here because of the value and central location. The staff was helpful with our awkward travel schedule. Our only recommendation would be to get good directions to this place. The directions we recommend for other travelers: Turn left at the fork in the the main road coming from Fira, where there is a ZOTOS Cafe. After 400 m when road curves sharp left, instead continue straight through alley & through parking lot until it ends. It will be directly to the right of Pension George.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
10th Aug 2016
3.4

Clean sheets would be good. Clean room!

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016
3.1

So highly dissapointed. Apon arrival we already felt extremely unsafe because the environment was so uncomfortable and unprofessional. We get to our room to see the shower completely BROWN with filth, the bed stained in multiple places, and a foul stench throughout our entire room. Thankfully we were able to get another hostel for the night but are dissapointed to still not have gotten a refund by hostel world.

• England, Male, 41+
2nd Aug 2016

Fine .would have been nice to have some breakfast.

• Netherlands, Female, 41+
30th Jul 2016
5.4

Someone should come and help dear Manolo and his wife to keep this place nice. They are friendly but far to old to maintain it by themselves. This is a big pity because the pool and the yard are ok. And there is an airco which I did need. The room was very, very smal but ok I can live with that. But the noise! Are the walls made of foil? I am not so difficult. The place is attractive to youngsters going out as late as possible and loving afterparty's in the rooms and in the hallways......

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Jul 2016
7.4

Our stay was great. We had everything we needed-- beds, bathroom, pool, great location. We could walk to Fira in 20 minutes or to the bus station in 5 minutes. The hotel was small, but we had enough space. Not enough closet space for three people if you want to unpack. The owners were so nice, but did not speak English so it would be difficult to communicate if you don't speak Greek. Reception wasn't 24 hours so we were a bit lost while checking in after 8pm. Very helpful with getting cabs