Hotel Kesar Palace Reviews

17, Panduwari Gangaur Ghat Marg, Udaipur, India

The roomsare very clean (bathroom did smell of stagnant water). Staff were initially helpful. We then went to stay at the Taj Lake Palace for one night and returned for a further night at the Kesar Palace. Once the staff realised we didn't book our stay through them for the Lake Palace, they were unhelpful and rude, not helping us book travel as promised. Food at the restaurant was very poor. Bags were left in an unlocked room. We just walked in and took them. No one ever on the front desk.

Hi they book our hotel in tow or three day but they like our hotel and they stay longer if they not like our service why they stay longer ? i don't understand . for book the ticket i concaact same travel agent but train is full so how can i book ticket for him. they are happy to stay in our hotel but i don't understand why they write wrong review

I really enjoyed my time and would completely recommend the hotel. The staff were fun and helpful. I wish I had time to go back!