Hotel King Reviews

Trikalon 97, Kalambaka, Greece

Very friendly staff, they offered their phone number in case we need anything while we were travelling in Greece. Would recommend the extra cost for the breakfast, 5 eur,its worth it. Nice stroll to the center.

Not the friendliest staff around.

This is a hotel with great staff and nice value for money. As soon as we got there, the receptionist gave us a map of the nearby UNESCO site of Meteora and helped us to define a route to see the monasteries, told us the time to get to each one by foot, and gave us several other tips. The hotel is near a snack bar that serves the BEST SOUVLAKI of all Greece. Seriously. Unmissable!

I am just going to quote the manager/ receptionist instead of bothering with a review. From start to end of stay "I will answer other questions later, have other check ins to do" "Are you blind? Can't you read the paper on your door?" "You know the reception is closed now. Read the f**king paper on your door" "No you can't store your luggage at the reception. I changed the policy today."

When you make a reservation is supposed you have accepted the policy of our hotel, in our case that the reception is closed after 22:30. I have given you a map and explain everything as I do with all the guests. You have to understand that you are not the only one and I have to give the same attention to all other guests waiting for check-in. Regarding the paper on the door, you read where to call after midnight but you didn't have the patience to have read till the end to get the wifi code.

Friendly and very helpful staff! Located near the train station and hiking trail! Super clean rooms and comfortable beds! I really enjoyed my stay!

The staff was very helpful when it came to figuring out transportation, etc. However, they were reluctant to give out seemingly easy information like restaurant recommendations or let us sit and eat our brought breakfast in the hotel dining facilities.

One of the best value for money place i've ever come across. Super comfy and clean room, equipped with all facilities you may need at a wallet-friendly price. And with the plus of the owner who will go the extra mile in order to make your stay and your visit as pleasant as possible.

Can't complain about anything here, very friendly staff, always got a hello when I returned from a day out, room was clean. close to the good restaurants, shops, railway station and meteora, good WiFi, Highly recommend this hotel.

• 7th Apr 2015

I went here on winter and the prices was low. The room was clean but small. There was some construction downstairs in the hotel so I can smell the pungent smell of paint at first. The host was nice on the first day, explaining everything to us. But on the second day after we lost the local map, he refused to offer us another one, not in a good manner. After we checked out, we came back for our luggage and asked for using the bathroom in the hotel lobby. We was also refused impolitely.

Hello, The map we are providing free of charge for our guests. We have a limited number so we try to give to as many guests as possible. I told you where you can get another at no cost. I allowed you to wait for the train in the lobby. This doesn't mean that you can bring your food from outside and eat in the hotel or sleeping in our lobby when is the check-in time. You didn't understand that our lobby is not waiting room at train station and you have to behave as an educated person.