Hotel King Reviews

Trikalon 97, Kalambaka, Greece

Can't complain about anything here, very friendly staff, always got a hello when I returned from a day out, room was clean. close to the good restaurants, shops, railway station and meteora, good WiFi, Highly recommend this hotel.

• 7th Apr 2015

I went here on winter and the prices was low. The room was clean but small. There was some construction downstairs in the hotel so I can smell the pungent smell of paint at first. The host was nice on the first day, explaining everything to us. But on the second day after we lost the local map, he refused to offer us another one, not in a good manner. After we checked out, we came back for our luggage and asked for using the bathroom in the hotel lobby. We was also refused impolitely.

Hello, The map we are providing free of charge for our guests. We have a limited number so we try to give to as many guests as possible. I told you where you can get another at no cost. I allowed you to wait for the train in the lobby. This doesn't mean that you can bring your food from outside and eat in the hotel or sleeping in our lobby when is the check-in time. You didn't understand that our lobby is not waiting room at train station and you have to behave as an educated person.

Stayed during off season so it was a bit lonely and quiet but staff was very nice and helpful on how to get to Meteora and which monasteries to see. Great location in Kalamabaka

it was good, the boss was very friendly, gave me lots of opinion about the route of visit Meteora!

The hostel was ok overall but the guy at the reception was really rude and kind of ruined the good atmosphere.

Hi, We appreciate your review. By the way, the guy at the reception is the owner and became rude when he told you for the third time that your check-out time had passed. Except this incident, I hope you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.