Hotel King

Fabulous 110 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 110 Total Reviews

19th Oct 2016

This was my second stay at this hotel! And I will surely come back again, very clean, spacious rooms,its location is perfect,just in the middle of the main street of Kalampaka with all cafes,tavernas and shops.And it's not expensive at all! The owners became my real friends,they are very hospitable,and are ready to help with everything they can.Daniel, the owner, even helped me out with air tickets to Chania! He knows everything about Greece and just saved me!