Hotel King Reviews

Trikalon 97, Kalambaka, Greece

One of the best places I stayed at. My room had views of Meteora. Wifi worked great. Close to supermarkets and service was great.

Dan, who was manning the counter when we were staying in Hotel King, is extremely patient and helpful. He gave us information on how to get to Meteora, where to eat good food and helped us to charter a taxi. He was always willing and ready to answer our many questions on Greek culture and other issues and his friendliness has left us deeply impressed. I will strongly recommend anyone coming to Meteora to stay in Hotel King as the facilities are clean and give bang for your buck for the price.

Loved this hotel. The man at the desk was incredibly helpful and nice. Thanks for a great stay!

In a city where there are no hostels this is the closest to it in terms of atmosphere. As a solo traveler I enjoyed this place immensely, mainly thanks to the warm hospitality of Dan who went above and beyond to make sure I had an excellent time. If you want to go to the overcrowded areas of meteora this may not be the place for you, but it was great for the jaw-dropping hike up to Agia Triada that I learned about through Dan. Extremely clean, good breakfast ($) and great easy to find location!

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, good location and convenient hotel. The only weak point is wifi which works poorly, at least on the second floor. Nevertheless I enjoyed staying there.

We stayed only 1 night (2 days) and everything was perfect. The room, the bed, the bathroom, everything. It isn't obviously a 5-stars hotel but it is a hotel. Much more than a backpacker need. The guy at reception, who I suppose is the owner, will helpful with everything. We also took the 4€-breakfast which is not bad but nothing special. Ask about it and decide

The manager of the hotel and his wife are both extremely pleasant and helpful. We lacked for nothing during our stay. The manager helped us a lot with local information. I strongly recommend this hotel.

What really stood out about this hostel was the dedication of the staff to great customer service. The owner was always there to greet us, and always asked if everything was OK, and if there was anything more he could do for us. He even woke up early to specially prepare an early breakfast for us (at 7am) so that we could catch the early train. Thumbs up!