Hotel King

8.4
Fabulous 116 Total Reviews

29th May 2017
5.7

We had a car accident which involved having to call the rental car company's insurance. We realized we would arrive around 1 hour past the check in deadline so we sent an email to the property explaining what had happened. When we arrived at the property we were greeted by an infuriated staff who kept complaining about having to wait for us in addition to charging an extra fee for the delay. Also, the parking was full and we were asked to park elsewhere on the street. Very frustrating...

You have called me at 21:30 to inform me that you are still in Athens and you will not be able to arrive in time. I have remind you about the late check-in fees. At 2 am and if you wake me up I believe I have the right to be infuriated, specially when I have to wait another 20 min. till you get your luggage from the car, looking at you how to laugh and joke in front of the hotel. And yes, surprisingly for you the parking was full. Or maybe you wanted to ask one of our guests to move his car just because you believe that you are more special them the others.

13th Mar 2017

Thanks for welcoming atmosphere!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Mar 2017

The people at Hotel King were very accommodating! The receptionist gave us exceptional advice on which tours to take of Meteora especially because it was raining and some hiking trails aren't safe in the rain. He also let us know about sites that we didn't see on the tour which helped us get the most out of our visit. It was also in a great location -- down the street from the center of town where lots of restaurants were. Lovely experience!