Hotel L Kamata Reviews

7-30-5 Nishi-Kamata, Oda-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Very friendly and helpful staff (although their English is limited). Clean and tidy room with free wi fi. On the JR line but a bit out of the way for most of the sights/activities in Tokyo.

Nice staff on checking in/out, decent room with bath, tea, coffee etc. Close to the train station.

awesome love hotel! make sure you go to the correct Kamata JR station , there are two

The location is great mostly because it's a five minutes from the metro station and it's peaceful. The room is a good size for being in tokyo! The only thing that was a little bit of a problem was the toilet because it's close to the wall so if your like my boyfriend 6'8 you'll have a little bit of a hard time. My boyfriend and I would use hotel l karmata again

• 17th Mar 2014

I chose this place for the location close to the airport (we caught the bus). Arrived late at night and there was still someone at the front desk,. Our room was comfortable and the massage chair was a nice addition :) The staff were great and set up wifi for our room and even gave me a gift when we left! The only bad thing I found was that the nozzle that shoots water in the toilet had a small amount of faeces on it which killed our excitement/curiosity - please clean them!

The only annoying thing was we had to change our room during the stay.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Switzerland

Comfortable and affordable. Located in a lively area with many restaurants, karaoke and the like. Clean, nice bathroom. Only bad thing was that you have to catch the last train before midnight.

• 28th Dec 2013
  • Sweden

Goooood stuff

All the staff is very helpful even not all of them can speak English. Very near to Kamata Station and also near to shop and restaurant. The bathroom is a little bit stinky, but overall this hotel is OK.

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Indonesia

This hotel was the worst and the most expensive we stay during we were in Japan. We booked 2 rooms for one night and requested non-smoking rooms but both rooms smells very bad of smoke. My mom couldn't sleep well due to the smell. All our cloths smell smoke. However, the service was good and the location is excellent.

• 2nd Nov 2013