Hotel La Caravella Reviews

Via Camillo Hajech, Milan, Italy

Although this place has good reviews, my experience ended up being less than good. Arrived at midnight so I guess we ended in the room that was left. It was an underground room without windows (actually had one at side walk level but you do not want to open that). It had just one towel that did not look clean. The shower had a used soap bag. The toilet looked terrible with yellow stains.The breakfast was OK but we were left with a feeling that it was not worth the price.

excellent stay..., the owner was so hospitable and hard working, very clean and there was a great variety for brekkie..its located right beside the station, great value for money..

Great place, very clean, quiet. Charges extra for internet and leaving your bags there during the day.

My boyfriend and I wanted a simple place to stay for the night. Especially for the price range, we were incredibly happy and surprised with what we had. There is a suburban railway right by the hotel, so it is easy to get to the city center. A breakfast is included, although we didn't take advantage of it. The hotel was also incredibly clean-I noticed a couple spots on the floor I had caused were gone by the time we were back to the room. Staff was always present at the desk.

• 7th Jun 2013