Hotel La Madeleine

6.3
Good 495 Total Reviews

14th Apr 2017
6.0

Let's just say I won't be staying here again, and would not recommend it to my friends. Customer service at this place get's a 0 from me. Stood there in the lobby for 30 mins waiting to check-in, while 5 employees took care of others things before taking care of me, and other guests (there was like 3 of us waiting to check-in). The outside looks lovely, but the inside of the hotel was ratchet. The location is great, cant argue with that, but the overall experience wasn't pleasant.

25th Mar 2017
6.6

Super insecure. You leave your room key at the desk when you leave. I accidentally asked for the wrong room number when I got back and they just handed it to me without checking who I was. Same with the luggage store, people could just walk in and grab bags without the staff caring, I'm shocked nothing was stolen. Also, you have to lock yourself in your roomwith the ancient key, which is definitely a fire hazard since it could take a while to unlock.