Hotel La Madeleine Reviews

Rue de la Montagne 20-22, 1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

The receptionist was friendly and helpful Near to the central station. Easy for transport.

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

The hotel is located in the heart of the city, which is great! I think that is why the rooms are rather expensive even though they do not offer many facilities. I had a very small room with just a bed and a sink inside. The mattress was VERY soft, and the tv was not working. I booked a room without toilet and shower, but the receptionist let me use the shower in another room, which was very nice!! Overall good location if you want to stay in the city center and do not need a lot of comfort

I stayed in a single room without own toilet/shower - it did, however, have a sink and the toilet was not far away. It was good value for money in a top location and the staff were super friendly. I would stay here again.

I had single room with no wc/shower and their was no common shower. I had to to arrange with staff to use get access to other rooms to have a shower, which was frustrating at times as I could only have acces in the morning when people have checked out. Good location thou!