Hotel La Madeleine Reviews

Rue de la Montagne 20-22, 1000 Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

I had single room with no wc/shower and their was no common shower. I had to to arrange with staff to use get access to other rooms to have a shower, which was frustrating at times as I could only have acces in the morning when people have checked out. Good location thou!

I stayed in Basic Single Private room. Although it is shown as "Shared Bathroom" on the site, but do notice that there is only shared "TOILET". Either bathroom or shower room. If you tend to have longer stay in this hotel, taking shower may be a problem for you. The location is great, about 3 mins walk from the central station, very easy to find. Very close to Grand Place and St Michael cathedral and just right next to the a little square where Marché De l'Agora takes place on weekend.

I booked and paid for a single room with a shared bathroom.I didnt get a shared bathroom.I had to use rooms which were empty at the time to shower.