Hotel La Pace Reviews

Via Cesare Rosaroll, 11/15, Naples, Italy

The accommodation was alright. Right near the bus station but not much else walking distance (not the best neighbourhood). Staff were alright, however, there was a mix up with my sister in laws booking that they couldn't sort out even after we were checked in and in our rooms. They felt it reasonable to repeatedly call her on her phone at night when she was trying to sleep and knocking at her door asking to see her passport again.

I have spent one night in twin ensuite at La Pace. I was quite surprised by the fact that the hostel I have booked actually is a 3 star hotel. The location is perfect, since the hotel is located right near to central railway station. Area may look a little shady at first, however there are plenty of small shops with Ukrainian and Polish groceries around. Staff is professional and perfectly understood what we were looking for. I would recommend to undertake minor renovation of the room interior.

• 15th Aug 2015