Hotel La Pace

6.4
Good 33 Total Reviews

21st Apr 2017
2.9

I am disappointed that Hostelworld would include a place like this. I think that Naples would be better off with this place torn down. The walls are paper thin and you can hear everything. My mattress was so old and thin I think it was a left over from World War II. Our shower did not work properly as it had no doors, they had been removed. How in the world is this place a 3 star hotel? The location is horrible and I wouldn't recommend that neighborhood to anyone.

• Belarus, Male, 25-30
18th Feb 2017

Super cool. I'd return to Naples just to stay at La Pace. Breakfast was awesome. Staff allowed us to store our belongings before and after arrival. Rooms were clean and comfy. 100% recommended.