Hotel La Villa Tosca*** Reviews

11 rue Hoche, Cannes, France

A hairdryer would be nice :)

Great stay here for my 21st, the staff were so friendly, it was inexpensive for the quality of rooms, facilities etc. every one of us were amazed at what a pleasant stay we had there

• 12th Oct 2013

I had a great stay in Cannes! I originally booked 3 nights, but decided to stay an extra night. Most of the staff were lovely, the only thing.... The pillows are horrible!

Few metres from Palais des Congres. Close to famous places in Cannes.

The hotel is really good, compared to other hotel the price is good, I really recommend!

Great place with plenty of character. Couldn't have asked for a better location. Close to great restraunts, shops and the beach.

Great location for the train station, beach and centre of Cannes. Helpful staff and felt very much at home whilst on our short stay here.

Perfect stay.

• 13th Aug 2012

Great location and the air conditioning was the best I had while I was in Europe.

very nice little place, was clean and close to everything, and had airconditioning which was great, only downside was we could not get wifi in hotel, real bummer. had to keep going to macdonalds to use our iphones.

• 29th Jun 2012
  • Couple, 41+

THIS IS NOT A HOSTEL!! But a great less expensive hotel (for Cannes). Do not be fooled... breakfast is NOT free!! It's 13 euro. There's a really cute bistro across the way. Around the corner from the train station. Only a few blocks from the beach and one block from the main shopping street. Really cute walk-up boutique style hotel. Friendly, helpful, staff. Couldn't have asked for better for the price.

Everytning was perfect !!!

Its a hotel so its not fun. All there is to do is go to the beach and walk around. there is some nice restaurants in the area. The staff at the hotel are not t friendly..... There was a mix up about the room and they did nothing to help the problem. basically told me to eat the cost. When i asked to see a manager about it, they told me no he was to busy. after a few more times asking to see the manager the women behind the desk called him. I never got to talk to him.

We had a great time! thank u for everything!

Excellent hotel and great value for money. Clean, modern rooms with the standard facilities you would expect from a 3 star hotel - fridge, international tv channels, air con, good shower pressure. Helpful and friendly staff and the location is very central. Car parking is not easy though.

Excellent location which next to Train station and bus station. Excellent staffs

excellente a recommander

very cute; would stay there again.

this hotel was perfect and we really got our moneys worth.the only thing was that it isnt actually a hostel so noise level wasnt realy tolerated like it would be in a hostel.its absolutely perfect for every other aspect though.

it was cute, the staff was friendly and the location was great, just a few blocks from the beach.