Hotel Lake Shore Reviews

outside chand pole, hanuman ghat, Udaipur, India

Rooms are very damp. Bathrooms are dark and unpleasant. The windows weren't glazed. However, very good location with nice rooftop seating area.

For the price this is exactly what we expected. The owner was great and the staff very helpful. The internet wasn't great because they kept turning it off if no one was in the restaurant. Otherwise great stay.

Lake shore has a great locations overlooking the lakes. Our room was charming, if a little damp but considering the price, it was a bargain. The owner was very friendly and helpful. We came for 5 nights and stayed for 9. Udaipur is my favorite part of India so far.

I stayed here for five days and found it to be very comfortable. The owner was nice and helpful. Be sure to seek his advice on prices before shopping. My room was ground level right on the water with a window seat which was lovely for reading. You can have a hot water shower if you give about 20 minutes notice. The bed was a bit more comfortable than other beds I have used in India. The restaurant above has a beautiful view with comfortable places to lounge around and eat, drink, & use the wifi.

• 15th Nov 2013

What a view. We had the cheapest room i think and the view out onto the lake was so nice and peaceful. The upstairs restaurant was a nice place to relax and look out onto the lake. The laundry lost a pair of my pants and the owner would not stop until he found them, got my pants back :)

We arrived early at Udaipur and there was no vacant room yet. Hotel owner suggested us to stay at her brother hotel, which is nearby. Although the view was not as good as Hotel Lake Shore, the room was clean and the staff was friendly.