Hotel Las Camelias Inn Reviews

3rd Calle Oriente #19, Antigua, Guatemala

Upon checking in to the hotel, I always check my sheets. When I pulled them back I noticed curly wisps of hair and a fairly prominent stain on the sheets. The staff changed them quickly which was nice, but it pretty much sullied my opinion of the hotel and we'll not be staying there again. If you call yourself a hotel, the very least you can do for paying customers is give them fresh sheets. The bathroom had mold all over the walls which was certainly unsightly as well.

• 4th Mar 2015

We apologize for this customers experience, but this is very unlike our hotel. We change the bed linens daily and completely clean each room daily. Please view our other reviews on this page and others. Other than this one review, we have 12 more reviews on Hostelworld that are all positive and in the 90 something % range.

Everything was great except for the fact that I made my reservation 6 months ahead and n the day of the arrival they said there was a problem with my credit card and cancelled my reservation even though I send them an email saying I was arriving late that night. At the end of the day they put me in on of their other hotels which was horrible. After complaining they reimbursed half of the first night and gave us a free breakfast. I wish their system worked better and spared us from all the drama.

• 27th Dec 2014