Hotel Las Camelias Inn Reviews

3rd Calle Oriente #19, Antigua, Guatemala

Everything was great except for the fact that I made my reservation 6 months ahead and n the day of the arrival they said there was a problem with my credit card and cancelled my reservation even though I send them an email saying I was arriving late that night. At the end of the day they put me in on of their other hotels which was horrible. After complaining they reimbursed half of the first night and gave us a free breakfast. I wish their system worked better and spared us from all the drama.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

In summary; I took my family of 5 to the hotel and we all had a wonderful time. The kids didn't want to leave the hotel. The facility was extremely safe and tranquil while also providing an eloquently decorated rustic theme. The view from the patio was great. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. Everything was in easy walking distance. Will definitely stay there again and would take or recommend to friends. My wife is a clean freak and had no issues at the hotel.

• 14th Nov 2014