Hotel Le Grillon Reviews

2 Rue Thiergarten, Strasbourg, France

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The room was lovely and modern and very comfortable. The room I purchased was supposed to be a shared bathroom but it looks like they've installed tiny bathrooms in the rooms - while small, I was grateful to have my own space! Fab location, 4 mins from the station and easy walk into old town.

Very helpful, friendly staff. We highly recommend Hotel Le Grillon.

We stayed in a double bed private ensuit room and literally there was no space to open the suitcase in the room! Also the 4th and the 5th floor accessibility was really poor because the elevator goes up to the 3rd floor! We had to carry our heavy luggages through a tiny staircase, it was not fun. The price was a bit too much for these facilities, the breakfast was not included to this price. And the hostelworld price is without the city tax so they include the tax when you checkout.