8.4
Fabulous 451 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 451 Total Reviews
Hotel Le Grillon Located at 2 Rue Thiergarten, , Strasbourg.
France

Very happy overall

• Australia, Female, 25-30
30th May 2016
6.3

The rooms are nice and clean. I was upgraded to a slightly nicer room because they were doing work, which was nice. But the staff are not at all welcoming and will not tell you much of anything when you check in. They just give you your key and the WiFi password. I assumed when check out time was. They also do not tell you the breakfast is 9€. This information is NO WHERE (not online, not in the rooms). And it is definitely not worth that much.

28th May 2016

The wifi was really frustrating, you have to sign in every time you use it and that includes if your phone is even asleep for a second. The connection also isn't that great. Everything else was great, really clean, nice staff, comfortable rooms! Perfect location!!!!!

17th Apr 2016

I was on the fourth floor and that floor only seemed to have shared bathrooms. There wasn't one in the room, only a large sink. I was lucky because I didn't have to share the bathroom with anyone else. The reception desk seemed to not be communicating with eachother because I almost got charged twice. I did have a room to myself which was very nice, the receptionist is also the bartender, which was a little strange. Nice place, id stay there again.

6th Apr 2016

Excellent location near the station and the main sights. The room was clean and comfortable and had a typically Alsatian feel. My only criticisms were the sinks were far too small making the request not to spill water on the floor impossible. Also the elevator only went as far as the third floor and as my room was on the fourth I had to drag my suitcase up the stairs.

• South Korea, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

The best shower room I've ever seen

• Australia, Female, 25-30
26th Feb 2016

Friendly, helpful staff. Had a nice, clean room and the location of the hotel is very central. My room didn't have the best access to the free wi-fi and I had rather noisey neighbours, but overall a very good experience.