Fabulous 442 Total Reviews
Fabulous 442 Total Reviews
Hotel Le Grillon Located at 2 Rue Thiergarten, , Strasbourg.
France
Strasbourg 2 Rue Thiergarten
89% 442
48.5838185 7.7376365
    Rooms available

17th Apr 2016

I was on the fourth floor and that floor only seemed to have shared bathrooms. There wasn't one in the room, only a large sink. I was lucky because I didn't have to share the bathroom with anyone else. The reception desk seemed to not be communicating with eachother because I almost got charged twice. I did have a room to myself which was very nice, the receptionist is also the bartender, which was a little strange. Nice place, id stay there again.

6th Apr 2016

Excellent location near the station and the main sights. The room was clean and comfortable and had a typically Alsatian feel. My only criticisms were the sinks were far too small making the request not to spill water on the floor impossible. Also the elevator only went as far as the third floor and as my room was on the fourth I had to drag my suitcase up the stairs.

• South Korea, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

The best shower room I've ever seen

• Australia, Female, 25-30
26th Feb 2016

Friendly, helpful staff. Had a nice, clean room and the location of the hotel is very central. My room didn't have the best access to the free wi-fi and I had rather noisey neighbours, but overall a very good experience.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th Dec 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The room was lovely and modern and very comfortable. The room I purchased was supposed to be a shared bathroom but it looks like they've installed tiny bathrooms in the rooms - while small, I was grateful to have my own space! Fab location, 4 mins from the station and easy walk into old town.

30th Nov 2015

Very helpful, friendly staff. We highly recommend Hotel Le Grillon.