Hotel Le Grillon Reviews

2 Rue Thiergarten, Strasbourg, France

Very cool staff, good location, nice pub inside the hotel, everything was great!

• 6th Aug 2015

Too much noise of screaming teenagers, the bathroom was the smallest I've ever seen in my life. It was a very hot night but I couldn't open my window because the teenagers were walking on the restoration marquise just outside my window, and there was no other type of ventilation in the room. The only good point was that the hotel is well localized in the city, close to the train station and city center.

• 23rd Jul 2015

We had an amazing experience. The outside was under construction but it was still easy to find! It is very close to the train station and he staff was nice and helpful! We stayed in the fifth floor and the elevator only goes to the third- still loved the air conditioner!

Hotel was under construction when I went, it was a bit hard to find. Elevator only goes to the third floor. The room I had came with sink, towels, and TV. Good breakfast selection.

• 24th Jun 2015

The location is really great, just 5 minutes or so from the train station and the old town. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel is currently under renovation on the outside, but since we stayed on the weekend that did not affect us, except that the view from the hotel window was on scaffolding. I found the breakfast at €9.00 expensive. I usually pay € 4-6 or at the most €7.

Great value. Charming rooms. Fantastic showers.

Booked a room with 3 Beds and one of them was a double, cool surprise! Just the bathroom was a little small, that's all.

Everything is good, especially location, but sometimes Internet is very slow or even fall!

Our online reservation was ready for us and the hostel allowed myself and my work colleagues to split the bill three ways, which was very helpful. The location was good, however there was road construction surrounding the hostel that made it very difficult to drop off our luggage by car. Also the parking was off-site and would not have been so bad, except when leaving the parking facility, the validated parking carte from the hostel charged €102 for 1 night. An Attendant had to correct it to €7

When we arrived relatively early, our room was all prepared and we got an update on top! Maybe it was because we had booked an accessible room but either way - thanks, this was great. Also any tiny request we had, the staff took immediate care of. Would definitely stay again!

• 18th Apr 2015