Hotel Le Grillon Reviews

2 Rue Thiergarten, Strasbourg, France

地點超好.火車站直走一下就到了.非常好找。雖然是住閣樓.衛浴在外面.但有洗手檯.也算方便.衛浴很新也很乾淨。

Great Place, excellent room, we even had tv and a very big closet, we stayed at a double bed ensuite. great room for the price we paid, just 2 remarks: 1. the internet was going off everytime you close the browser , which was very annoying with smartphones or tablets, because as soon as you open an app like facebook or whatsapp, since its not the browser anymore the internet would disconnect. 2. the bathroom was not so great compared to the rest of the room I would TOTALLY RECOMMEND IT

I liked this hotel and thought it was a good value. However, around 10pm on the night before I was set to leave, my door opened! It turned out to be a member of the hotel staff--I'm not sure why he thought the room was empty since I had reserved and checked in. As a single female traveller, this really made me nervous about the security of the hotel! It would be nice if the door had a latch on it and if the staff actually looked beforehand to see if a room was occupied before trying to get in.

The street outside is very noisy during the night. There's no air conditioner in the room, it's really hot.

Great location n easy to find. Only one staff working on each shift. Room was hot and no one could help because no staff available. Weak wifi in the room.

My friend and I stayed in a double room on the 4th floor and really enjoyed our stay. It was INCREDIBLY close to the train station and close to town. Our room was cleaned every day. We had to share the two bathrooms with our portion of the floor but we never ran into any problems. (Really nice bathrooms by the way.) All in all, it was a great stay and I would recommend it. Food tip: follow the tram line along Route de la Haute Montée until you see Café Michel on the left. BEST. CROISSANTS. EVER.

very friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms

• 8th May 2014
  • Finland

The hotel just steps away from the train station and the old town. I booked a single room and the room they offered me was a bit smelly, the carpet on the floor looked dirty and one of the lights was broken. I went to the reception and told them the light was broken and they gave me another room, which was totally different from the original room. The new room was very clean and bright with big windows. Overall, I satisfied with the service level of the hotel and felt comfortable during my stay.

this was one of the best value for money and travel experiences in a long time. Such a wonderful gem of a hotel, fantastic location and super super friendly and helpful people :-)

Hello, I do not like to leave a negative feedback however I like to leave honest feedback. Reception staff upon arrival seemed to be bothered to receive us as guests. I like to feel welcomed. The room was generous and clean. Facilities good. Departing reception staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast v. good for continental breakfast. Thank you for listening.

• 28th Feb 2014

I stayed with a friend for one night during our mid-term holidays when we were on Erasmus in France. The hotel is a two minute walk from the train station on a quiet street. Simple, clean and comfortable rooms. Very close to Strasbourg City Centre, including the amazing cathedral, tram stops, bars and restaurants. Staff were all lovely, we didn't get to try the bar downstairs but it looked pretty good. I would highly recommend and would have happily stayed for longer.

Misleading statements of 'car parking'. We booked this hotels because the hotel said parking was available... and they were simply referring to paid public parking... not very happy.