Hotel Le Rocroy *** Gare du Nord

8.4
Fabulous 315 Total Reviews

9th Feb 2017
4.3

I booked in this place but they cancelled my booking while i was travelling by plane, explaining that my credit card didnt work. That's not true cause im using it without any problem. Maybe, being polite with the huésped, they could have waited for me to solve the trouble personally, nevertheless, they cancelled the booking vulgary without criterion.

• India, Male, 31-40
24th Dec 2016

Close to the station, easy to locate and commute to the center. Bus 42 is few steps away. Hotel staff were super friendly. Rooms are small but super clean.

• Sweden, Female, 18-24
17th Dec 2016

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. It is located nearby the main train station "Gare Du Nord" which is only max 5 min from the hotel and it takes 20 min by the train to the CDG airport. There is also a busstation and a pizzaria/Macdonalds nearby the hotel, if you don't want to spend lots of money on restaurants foods and taxies. Rooms get cleaned everyday (only if you are not in the room) and the personal are so friendly and helpful. I will probably get back once again. :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Oct 2016

Went to Paris for a quick weekend trip and this hotel was perfect for it. Super close to Gare du Nord, clean, chic, and very accomidating. They let me check in early since rooms were available, held my bags for me when I checked out, gave me a map and printed my boarding pass. Free wifi and breakfast was available for purchase.