Hotel Le Rocroy Reviews

13 rue de Rocroy, Paris, France

The had mold in the first bathroom attached to my room. I was changed rooms to a different floor and there was mold in that bathroom. I was moved to the top floor and on my last night in Paris, I discovered mold on the shower doors. They also don't allow you to control the room temperature in the spring as it isn't warm enough to switch on the AC, however, being on the 5th floor, heat rises. The only way I could cool my room was by having my window open. Paris is not a quiet city at night.

• 11th Apr 2014

Myself and my daughter enjoyed our stay at the Rocroy very much, everyone was very friendly, we chose this hotel because it was value for money and accessable for the metro etc. It was my daughters birthday while we were away 7 April that's why we came to combine her birthday and holiday. My main problem though was all the steps i found it really difficult as I walk with a stick. Other than that I managed with the help of my daughter, and enjoyed our stay very much. Thank you

• 5th Apr 2014

Really good hotel just some minutes from Gare du Nord-Station. Helpful staff and a safe atmosphere. The rooms had a nice color-concept were clean and had a big bathroom; beds were good, too. The breakfeast had a huge offer of whatever one want to. I can really recommand this place and the price-earning-ratio is impressive.

The hotel was under renovation during our visit and they placed us in a room right where the construction was taking place. It was very awkward because it was the only room on the first floor and the construction workers were outside our door. We ended up switching to another, smaller room with no compensation for price, but the stay was only for one night so it was not too bad. The breakfast was nice and had a good variety of options (cereal, yogurt, cold cuts, pastries, cheeses, etc.)

• 22nd Jan 2014

The location was perfect, close to a parking garage, 2 different metro lines a supermarket and restaurants. The staff spoke very good english. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Definatly recommend this place