Hotel Le Rocroy Reviews

13 rue de Rocroy, Paris, France

Very nice stay, we would happily come again!!

• 16th Aug 2014

Friendly, helpful staff. Very close to Gare De Nord station. Was great having a secure safe in the room. Some lovely restaurants around the area.

this ia a very good eco-friendly accommodation with very helpful personnel. A good breakfast. 5 minutes walk from Gare du Nord

• 5th Aug 2014

My sister and I enjoyed a great stay at this quiet hotel near Gare du Nord. The staff was very friendly and helpful and spoke good English. The rooms were clean and of a good size, especially for this price range and in Paris. Breakfast was very good as well, we were offered a wide variety of foods to choose from and everything looked and tasted fresh. I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone thinking of coming to Paris and I hope to return one day!

No complaints about my stay. I was very impressed by the establishment and its staff. Good value for money and well situated.

Very good hotel and attractive price for Paris :-))

We enjoyed our stay very much and found the reception staff lovely and very helpful

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Myself and my daughter enjoyed our stay at the Rocroy very much, everyone was very friendly, we chose this hotel because it was value for money and accessable for the metro etc. It was my daughters birthday while we were away 7 April that's why we came to combine her birthday and holiday. My main problem though was all the steps i found it really difficult as I walk with a stick. Other than that I managed with the help of my daughter, and enjoyed our stay very much. Thank you

• 5th Apr 2014