Hotel Le Village Reviews

Max-Eyth-Str. 41, Winnenden, Stuttgart, Germany

Very good breakfast and the room was good enough

• 4th Jul 2015
  • Mexico

Wonderful hotel for a business trip or a stopover. Quaint little German town with all the amenities. Included breakfast was wonderful.

Great Place. Friendly staff. They added a forth bed to our three bed room, so we could stay all together. Breakfast is huge. However without car Stuttgart is quite hard to reach.

The location was a deal breaker for me. Way too far, so I didn't end up staying.

• 17th Apr 2015

Staff was very nice and hotel rooms clean. Breaktfast was also good, diverse choice. Unfortunately, I had a problem with my room when I arrived (toilet was broken). Although the hotel staff immediately sent someone to fix it, it couldn't really be fixed until the next day. Furthermore, the hotel in located in Winnenden and has no direct connection to the S-Bahn/U-Bahn system, you have to take a bus first (only every 20 minutes).