Hotel Leblon Reviews

Trasimeno 67, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

all ok ... except breakfast and its cleanliness... i do not think there was 1 plate of fork/knife/spoon that was properly washed. Probably they do not use soap or hot water when washing dishes.

Very very clean and great location!

• 7th Sep 2014

I really enjoed my stay in the hotel and if I travel to Mallorca again, I wpuldn't mind to stay there again. The only thing I really did not like was the coffee served with breakfast- but well, life is not perfect. Marta

Soap in the bathroom would have made it great. But for the money we paid, it was well worth it. The beds were extremely comfortable - memory foam or something. I've been in the country for about a month and they were definitely the best beds I have slept in.

Very helpfull staff. Hotel located close to the beach. Clean and nice. We were very pleased with accomodation.

• 1st Jun 2014