Hotel Leta Reviews

Main Street, Fira, Santorini, Greece

I wasn't able to live in this hotel, because they are closed until Aprill!!! I didn't know this until I arrived at the gate of the hotel. So I need to find another room in the darkness!!! Dear all, pls don't book this hotel until Aprill.

• 27th Dec 2013
  • China

Great little hotel, perfect for travelling on a budget. Rooms were simple but sufficient. Excellent location, only a short walk to the centre of town and bus depot. Breakfast was simple but sufficient for a good start to the day. Staff were very helpful and kind. Would stay there again!

• 13th Sep 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at hotel leta. It was clean and comfortable and we really loved the customer service. The breakfast was also really nice.