Hotel Liberia Reviews

Calle Real, Liberia, Costa Rica

Loved my stay! The staff was so lovely and friendly and always happy to help with whatever you need. The room was simple but clean and had everything I could have wanted - except hot water, which I actually wasn't expecting. Other than that I loved my stay and would definitely recommend the place to others!

This place was very nice . For thé price you paid : its gréât ! We were very well welcome . Beautiful place ( garden , réception , restaurant , ... ) Thé Room was Clean but one bed : the mattress was not so fantastic . Close To thé downtown : very cute a d convenient . Was quiet . Very good food . Nice drink . I was very happy to finish my trip by That place . Thé casado pescado was huge plate That i could not finish and good ! I recommand this place . And we Walk From thé bus.

• 5th Jan 2015

Great staff that were really helpful. But the best thing for me was the restaurant food, gourmet delicious and well presented. I'd stay here again.

• 28th Dec 2014

adorable!

Staff helpful, good location and so on, but doesn't value for money. Beds are not so confortable, it is really hot inside the room, the hostel is near the church with the ring every 30 minutes, and just a bathroom shared for many rooms.