Hotel Liberia Reviews

Calle Real, Liberia, Costa Rica

Very quaint place right in the heart of town. Great restaurant. No A/C. A little hot and humid making it hard to sleep. Otherwise very nice. Can even change your money at a good rate at the desk.

Very tiny room and bathroom. Room acts like an oven. Nice and breezy outside, painfully hot inside with a fan that does absolutely nothing. Cancelled our second night because it was just too uncomfortable. Nice, helpful staff though.

The staff, especially Melany was wonderful. She really helped me sort out stuff. The room was not very attractive, but it was clean and servicable.

My stay was great. It was a quick mil can ride from the bus station. It was within walking distance to a supermarket. I really enjoyed my stay here!

• 5th Jul 2015

I paid almost $30USD for a small room with bathroom and they gave me the room at the very end of the hallway where the internet doesn't reach so I had to get out of my room to access the internet... I think if they charge that price, they can afford a signal booster so that ALL the rooms have internet access.

Clean rooms but bathrooms are quite cramped and tiny. Overhead fan helps with the heat. We ate dinner and food was tasty and good value. Wifi worked well in the bedroom and public areas. 5 min walk from where the tico bus drops you off. 2 min to taxi rank near main square.