Hotel Liberia

Superb 217 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 217 Total Reviews

19th Jun 2017

We stayed only for one night. It was clean and the lobby was nice. I'd stay there again.

• USA, Male, 41+
12th Jun 2017

I came in on the autobus (public transport) from Tileran and the entire staff was top of the line! Very accommodating. Though I was admonishished, good naturedly, about my severe lack of Spanish, and rightly so, to which I explained; I was very happy to say please, thank you, dog (Perro) and cat ( gato) to which we shook hands and have a laugh....and watched football! I will stay there again!

2nd May 2017

My stay at this hotel was pleasant and relaxing. One thing I especially liked my stay here is the location of the hotel. You step into the street, and suddenly you feel like the the whole neigborhood is glad to see you. Really, I am not making this up. The people in Liberia are very welcoming. Thanks to the staff at the hotel and the local people, my Spanish improved and so did my happiness . Pura Vida!

30th Apr 2017

The staff was really great. Very nice and helpful. I had asked about renting a car one night; the next day they called up several companies so I could compare the rates. I was even giving some tips regarding navigation and advice on what to see. Really wonderful experience in all.

17th Mar 2017

Hotel Liberia was a charming, comfortable, and welcoming place to rest from the exhaustion of an entire day of traveling. Expect to share the baño with all other guests, especially timing-wise, and you'll appreciate the experience all the more. Be open to the sights and sounds of Liberia, and you will sleep well. Didn't get a chance to enjoy the food at the café, yet it looked and smelled wonderful!