Hotel Lilienhof Reviews

Siezenheimer Stra�e 62, 5020 Salzburg, Salzburg, Austria

There is no aircondition, which is a nightmare, when it's a hot summer. The wi-fi doesn't work in the room. However, the staff is helpfull to try and fix this. I got a cable for internet to borrow, and a big transportable aircondition was given to me. It made a lot of noice, but it provided some cool air.

Rather out of the way, but it was a good stay none the less. Breakfast is AMAZING. After so many hostels with just cereal and bread it was so nice to get fuit, yogurt, and meat for once! The staff were also very helpful and friendly. Rooms were cozy and comfortable also.

Beautiful quiet and clean stay. Out of town but a very short bus trip into the old town. I,d defintely come back. Also very nice bathroom

• 14th Jun 2011

Liked having a sweet. The common room in our room was pretty relaxing. We enjoyed laying on the couch and watching a movie. The breakfast was good in the morning and offered a fair amount. However the hotel is about 15 minutes bus ride from the city.

A good place to park up for the night but we had a car. A little frustrated with the help - everytime I wanted help she was on the phone asnd appeared to ignore me completely for prolonged periods - frustrating.

Don\'t stay here. Pay the extra moneyx and stay in a hostel in the city or the Altstadt. Not good if you are backpacking... but the breaksfast was good.

It is true, that we are situated a bit outside of the city center, but there is a very good bus connection (bus stop in front of the hotel) which takes you directly and fast into the city center. Most of our customers (also backpackers) find this very practical.

Very far by walk from the center of Salzburg. The bus is not difficult, however. The staff isn't the best at speaking english, but one of the girls at the restaurant downstairs is very helpful.

I thought the location was a little far away, but the bus was very convenient to and from the centre and the surroundings.

Staff were very pleasant and were willing to help with anything. Very enjoyable breakfast including cereals, breads, coffee, tea etc. Only takes about 5 minutes on the 28 bus to get into town. This is not a hostel as such so would not suit those who are looking to party here.

Excellent room, and very clean too. Great value for money!

This place was very nice. It might be a good idea to state on the site your hours of operation for the reception. We arrived after 10pm and the place was locked up. We also found it hard to understand why people kept entering the room before the checkout time. We weren't sure if it was because we wer late but when we checked your information book in the room it said 11:30. Other than that we had a great stay here and would encourage other travelllers to stay in this hotel.

The hotel is near the airport, however is away from the historic city center. Hotel is a good place to stay in winters, however the rooms get very warm in summers. I would prefer staying in a place with Air-Contidition. However, the hotel staff was very helpful is providing us with the cooler

If you have a car this place is great, but if you're relying on public transportation, find someplace else.

great hotel,cozy..but the location wasn´t great without a Salburg Card for free transport

Excellent place and very clean. There is a bus stop very close to the hotel but the bus system stops at around 11pm and not all buses run on Sundays. You might be spending some taxi money if you stay out late.

Very nice place and a great value. However a bit far from the main attraction. If I am back i will return.

Staff were warm and welcoming. They helped me with all my questions about Salzburg and my room was clean and pleasant.

10 minutes from the center by bus or car !!! bus stop right in front of the hotel. Owner of the hotel very helpfull.

excellent breakfast, beautiful view from balcony, friendly and helpful staff. with bus easy/fast to get to downtown salzburg and its events and activities e.g. restaurants..