Hotel Limmathof Reviews

Limmatquai 142, Zurich, Switzerland

Excellent place for a short stay when you also don't want to spend money.

• 4th Mar 2015

Strategic location, nice place but lack of wifi in room. A little pricey for such small room but pay for location.

This is a great value for Zurich (very very very expensive city). The location is excellent, right in the heart of downtown and across the street from the main train station. Close to shopping and restaurants. Very quiet and peaceful. I would stay there again if I return to Zurich.

The hotel is clean, inviting and comfortable. The location is excellent, and it was easy to find. The staff in the breakfast room were very kind, but didn't speak english. Altogether, I will definitely choose this hotel if I am ever in Zurich in the future!

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Israel

Hotel Limmathof was one of my favorite hotel during this whole vacation. It's in the center of the town, not far from all the important monuments and a COOP market. The room was really clean, the staff was nice and smiley, the facilities are quite convenient. However, I found accidentally hair of last customer (female, blonde) on the towels (or maybe it was on the floor of bathroom). It's kind of annoying, but luckily I have my own towel in my luggage;)