Hotel Limmathof

Superb 169 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 169 Total Reviews

17th Feb 2017

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on a weekend visit to Zurich as a solo female. This was my first journey by myself and. I honestly couldn't be more pleased with my experience here. I had a single private with an ensuite bathroom and the price was well worth the money. I felt completely safe inside the hotel and around it. The hotel is located directly across from the train station and central within the city. Wifi worked excellently. Only 1 plug was the only downside. They provide towels!