Hotel Lombardi Reviews

Via Fiume, 8, Florence, Italy

This Hotel was great! REALLY friendly and helpful staff, Airconditioner, clean rooms and good location. Walking distance to everything in the city centre (example: Duomi, ponte vecchio, Uffizi). Breakfast was simple, but good. Also, they make a choice of coffee for you. Had a great stay, and will stay here again if we come back to Florence. If I had to point out something negative: a bit noisy when the trash car stops outside in the morning. But overall, great place!

The staff was very attentive and helpful. The hotel has good location near the train station, but the air conditioning did not work on a very hot day (early July).

• 4th Jul 2015

this place functions more like a hotel than a hostel. they clean your room daily and are very kind and courteous. the ac is also a must in the summer when you need a break from that 40 degree Florentine sun

Room was big and safe, all facilities were good. Recommend it for sure.

We loved our experience in This hotel!

I had a amazing stay at Hotel Lombardi. The staff were super helpful and friendly. Facilities were awesome. I WOULD NOT STAY ELSEWHERE IN FLORENCE! After an awful experience in Venice, my friends went back to Florence because we knew we could trust Hotel Lombardi. Breakfast was also a great added bonus.

Grazie mille a tutti nel Hotel Lombardi! I stayed here before and after a trip to the mountains, and it was lovely to think that I was returning there at the end of my holiday. The staff were very friendly and helpful and were very patient with my beginner's Italian which I appreciated. The room was clean and comfortable, and the provided shampoo & soap were a bonus The coffee was delicious. The only thing is that the pastries could be dry the best were the long thin ones!