Hotel Lombardi Reviews

Via Fiume, 8, Florence, Italy

Very friendly. I didn't even have to ask, they offered to hold my bags for me while I explored the city. Anytime I asked for help, they were ready and happy to do so. I woke up late one morning, and they even offered to make me breakfast from their buffet thing even though they were cleaning up. Just really nice people and the hotel is close to everything in Florence for the most part.

This is a fantastic hotel for backpackers! You pay the same amount here as most hostels in the area and you won't be disappointed! Brilliant, helpful and friendly staff on the reception all day and night. The rooms are comfy and well equipped, and all sights within walking distance ! Only negative is the wifi is a bit patchy and could do with having a safe In the room. But all in all a faultless hotel for the price I paid! If I want to Florence again, which I hope I do, I will stay here no doubt

• 16th Aug 2015

Would stay here again. Perfect location, friendly staff, clean rooms. It's a quiet atmosphere.

Great service, great location, waking distance to everywhere. Was a lovely place to stay.

Very helpful and friendly reception manager.