Hotel Lombardi Reviews

Via Fiume, 8, Florence, Italy

Grazie mille a tutti nel Hotel Lombardi! I stayed here before and after a trip to the mountains, and it was lovely to think that I was returning there at the end of my holiday. The staff were very friendly and helpful and were very patient with my beginner's Italian which I appreciated. The room was clean and comfortable, and the provided shampoo & soap were a bonus The coffee was delicious. The only thing is that the pastries could be dry the best were the long thin ones!

Before we got there, we weren't expecting much at that price, but hotel lombardi was a great surprise. The room was clean, staff was very friendly, location right next to the smn station, abundant hot water, and a very decent breakfast! I would definitely go there again if I go back to Florence.

The location is perfect, very close to Firenze SMN. The receptionist is very friendly and helpful.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • China

It's hotel not hostel, very kind staff, close to the railway station and all atractions, very tasty breakfest. Highly recommended.