Hotel Lombardi Reviews

Via Fiume, 8, Florence, Italy

This is a fantastic hotel for backpackers! You pay the same amount here as most hostels in the area and you won't be disappointed! Brilliant, helpful and friendly staff on the reception all day and night. The rooms are comfy and well equipped, and all sights within walking distance ! Only negative is the wifi is a bit patchy and could do with having a safe In the room. But all in all a faultless hotel for the price I paid! If I want to Florence again, which I hope I do, I will stay here no doubt

• 16th Aug 2015

Would stay here again. Perfect location, friendly staff, clean rooms. It's a quiet atmosphere.

Great service, great location, waking distance to everywhere. Was a lovely place to stay.

Very helpful and friendly reception manager.

Very good location and price. The hosts were extremely helpful and curious. Only downfall it is on a Main Street and so at night it was a little noisy. But we were exhausted from a day of traveling that it didn't bother us.

• 6th Aug 2015

It is a nice place very close to the historical centre of Florence, you can walk everywhere, and find little markets and restaurants 2 min away.

I had a wonderful stay at Hotel Lombardi. Quiet, clean, free breakfast. Great location and value. Kind and helpful staff. I consider myself to be somewhat high maintenance, and all of my comfort requirements were fulfilled. I will definitely be returning here in the future.

• 24th Jul 2015

This Hotel was great! REALLY friendly and helpful staff, Airconditioner, clean rooms and good location. Walking distance to everything in the city centre (example: Duomi, ponte vecchio, Uffizi). Breakfast was simple, but good. Also, they make a choice of coffee for you. Had a great stay, and will stay here again if we come back to Florence. If I had to point out something negative: a bit noisy when the trash car stops outside in the morning. But overall, great place!

The staff was very attentive and helpful. The hotel has good location near the train station, but the air conditioning did not work on a very hot day (early July).

• 4th Jul 2015

this place functions more like a hotel than a hostel. they clean your room daily and are very kind and courteous. the ac is also a must in the summer when you need a break from that 40 degree Florentine sun

Room was big and safe, all facilities were good. Recommend it for sure.

We loved our experience in This hotel!

I had a amazing stay at Hotel Lombardi. The staff were super helpful and friendly. Facilities were awesome. I WOULD NOT STAY ELSEWHERE IN FLORENCE! After an awful experience in Venice, my friends went back to Florence because we knew we could trust Hotel Lombardi. Breakfast was also a great added bonus.