Hotel Lorraine Reviews

3, rue d'Alsace 75010 paris, Paris, France

Not very safe area of the city and the hotel is very decrepit. I wouldn't suggest for families.

I am not feeling comfortable, because toilet was not in the room, was in public corridor😕

• 6th Aug 2014

The place is in a very sketchy part of town right by the train station. Very shady people out there at night. Very noisy, rooms were dirty, no ac, can barely fit in the bathroom and no WiFi. Please don't stay here unless you have to. I will not be returning, I might as well have slept in the train station.

• 23rd Jul 2014

The location is good. We can see Gare D'East from the windows. The room is narrow and there is no plug to charge our gadget. Bathroom and elevator is very small.

You get what you pay for. I wouldn't advise staying there more than one night since the shower doesn't offer much water and it was cold. The room smelled like all previous guests had been smoking in it. The hosts were very friendly and helping. Situated right next to Gare de L'Est with a guarded underground parking right across the entrance. Free wifi. Ideal if you are passing through, but don't bring your girlfriend there.

• 10th May 2014