Hotel Lucia Reviews

Huetteldorfer Strasse 79, Vienna, Vienna, Austria

Mostly it was good. If you urge to say something, I want to ask more smile when the breakfast is serviced. But everything is okay.

• 1st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

we have stayed at hotel lucia for 2 nights, and i just want to say that everything is ideal and the price is very reasonable. I recommend you to stay here if you want have a wonderful journey at vienna!!

• 12th Jul 2014

The best aspects of this particular establishment were its proximity to the U-Bahn (subway/underground) - which was only a 2-min walk away - and the breakfast which was very bounteous indeed. The room I stayed in (503) was simple but sufficiently comfortable. The only criticisms I have are that the room I stayed in was too warm since there was no AC or a fan, and it was directly adjacent to the street, so there was significant noise from the traffic and passersby. All in all, I give it 8.5/10.

• 1st Jul 2014