Hotel Lutetia Reviews

19, Rue de la Gare, Lourdes, France

The hotel is wonderfully located within a very short walking distance from the train station. The place is not very loud because of trains. The staff were super friendly and available to serve their customers. The hotel is located within a 15-20 minute walk to the main Lourdes pilgrimage site.

• 7th Oct 2014

Unfortunately the walls allow noise to carry from one room to another. This is not a fault of the hotel but a fault of immature adults. I thought that the gentlemen that operate the hotel were excellent hosts. I would recommend the Lutetia to others.

The hotels proximity to the main bus and train station was of great value to me.

Hotel Lutetia was quite a good stay for the few days that we were there. Its clean and the staff at the reception speak english. Its very well located. Just a few minutes to the railway station and then 15 minutes walkable distance to the Sanctuary and other popular places. Lots of restaurants just near by as well. I enjoyed my stay, i'm sure you will too.

• 1st Jun 2014