Hotel Lutetia Reviews

19, Rue de la Gare, Lourdes, France

Unfortunately the walls allow noise to carry from one room to another. This is not a fault of the hotel but a fault of immature adults. I thought that the gentlemen that operate the hotel were excellent hosts. I would recommend the Lutetia to others.

The hotels proximity to the main bus and train station was of great value to me.

Hotel Lutetia was quite a good stay for the few days that we were there. Its clean and the staff at the reception speak english. Its very well located. Just a few minutes to the railway station and then 15 minutes walkable distance to the Sanctuary and other popular places. Lots of restaurants just near by as well. I enjoyed my stay, i'm sure you will too.

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Pakistan

very accesseble to the train station - I like it

• 23rd May 2014

Great location and staff. If you are just looking for a place to stay for showering and sleeping this is the place. it's clean and quiet.

• 21st May 2014

The Hotel is run by an Italian family, all of whom are very friendly. The rooms are clean and served by an elevator. The location is much better than being down in the tourist center of town. And the price is very reasonable for the accommodations. We had motorcycles and there was free and very secure parking. There is WiFi in the lobby only, but this was not bad. I would recommend the hotel and use it again.