Hotel Lutetia Reviews

38 all�e l�on Gambetta, Marseille, France

This hotel is a nice one near the Canebière, allthough it is has nothing particularly fancy. I liked the possibility to squeeze your own orange juice in the morning, but found the lift very small. The staff was nice and helping.

Very good location, clean and compact room, cute lift for 2 small people.

We had a great stay at Lutetia. The area was not as gloomy as others had pointed out, very close to Reform Canaberie train station or a short walk to the Vieux Port. Air Con in the room was incredible!

Very clean Hotel, friendly staff, great location in Marseille. I enjoyed being so close to the port and the city center. Thanks for the nice stay!

Nice friendly staff made us feel welcome.

The staff was very nice and helpful! Location is great - close to the St. Charles railway station. I do recommend this hotel! :)

• 31st Jul 2011
  • Poland

Location was rather poor, especially if you are two young females. The receptionist told us not to speak English to each other when we walked outside the hotel because it would attract gangs. The few times we did, he was correct. Staff always answered our questions even though they seemed annoyed at times, and beds were very comfortable. Free wifi which is great! Breakfast is 8 euros for a pastry.

Elevator is a bit of a joke, clean enough ( but not spotless), rooms are tiny, but beds are comfy, it's pretty safe, but wouldn't pay 8 euro for the breakfast (which we believe was supposed to be free). Staff is very friendly and welcoming. Generally good Overall, we would stay again. Thanks!

My only complaint is that the breakfast is way overpriced. The bed was very good, and that's my top priority.

The Hotel is in a suitable place, quite close to St Carle's railway station. Staffs are friendly and cooperative. The only thing we miss is a kitchen.

The hotel car park advertised on its webpage turns out to be a multi-storey car park for the whole city. And it wasn't even open the day we arrived. The staff was not helpful at all in solving this problem.

It is over priced for what you actually get.

Not good value. Also, unpleasant neighbourhood.

Everything's fine.

This place was nice for a one night stay, the price is good for what you get...

I enjoyed my stay here so much! Staff was friendly and helpful, spoke great English. The place was clean and cheery. Close to the Metro stops and tram, and Vieux Port. I will stay here again!

Merci beaucoup!;-)

Ok I have to tell first Marseille is´ent a beautiful City. So we leave one day earlier. The staff was very helpfull and nice, but our bathroom was horrible The whole room was mildewed. The rest was ok.

Hôtel très bien situé entre le vieux port et la gare. Aspect un peu vétuste, mais propre et personnel très accueillant

• 23rd Aug 2010
  • Switzerland

A few minutes walk from the train station, staff was nice and willing to answer any questions about Marseille, rooms were a bit small, but that didn't really matter to us!