Hotel Luxia Reviews

8, Rue Sevestre, 75018, Paris, France

Was really good.

Tha staff was extremely rude and not a little bit helpful. The flush in my toilet didn't work and I had to ffix it by my three times. The breakfast was very simple. The carpet and the bed were stink. It was simple the worst place that I ever stayed in my life.

The carpets in the room need a very good cleaning because they are really dirty and the bed needs some proper pillows. However, the hotel is a good bargain for your money - it also includes the breakfast where they serve good bread.

I liked the location, it is near subway station and very very close to Sacre Coeur. The breakfast is ok - tipical French :-). The supermarket is 5 min walk from the hotel, and Moulin Rouge is about 10 min walk away.

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Croatia

The owner of the hotel was smoking in the common areas. Very noisy. We couldn't lock our door from the inside. Very oldish hotel

• 30th Nov 2013

It was a waste of my money!! I haven't put my dog into this place! This place needs a total renovation and to recrtuit new staff! I have no idea how can you get away and letting this place out as hotel!!!!??? We have had for £65 one night stay, twin double. The door lock did not work! The radiato which was touching the side of the bed was half meter long and half meter tall, which was rusting and the rust fell onto the bed. We had NO bedding!! NO Pillows! NO Duvet! The windows we were unable to

• 26th Nov 2013
  • Hungary

The hotel room was a cozy place, for me it seemed quite clean. Typically french breakfast (croissant, white bread bun, orange juice and cafe au lait). The surrounding area of the hotel is absolutely worth seeing (Mont Matre with Sacre Couer (church on hill), Moulin Rouge...) Good Value for money I can recommend the hotel!

While the location was convenient, the hotel was disappointing. There was no elevator, ha to carry luggage to 5th floor. The heater in the bedroom didn't work and the room was freezing. When we asked for extra blankets we were told they couldn't be accessed. The shower door was missing. We were double charged for Internet. It was clean enough.

Rude staff. Dirty. I had some questions and the old man was angry at me for asking them. I'll never ever recommend anyone to stay here! Save ur money and go somewhere else. Area is mad sketchy and ful of homeless and looks so unsafe at night!! Watch out for gypsies!!!!!!!

The staff never seem too keen on being there,don't bother them and you'll be fine!The rooms are basic,they provide towels and make your bed in the morning,providing that you don't leave a mess on it( my bed was made but not my daughter's) When you go to a place that cheap,it's for a matter of budget and its location.This was just right for us,we could step out and be at the top of Sacre-coeur in 2 minutes,the metro station is equally close to the hostel. It would really benefit from staff smiles

• 30th Oct 2013