Hotel Majestic Quito Reviews

Mercadillo 366 & Versalles, Quito, Ecuador

This place was GREAT! Walking distance to pretty much everything (if you are willing to walk 20 minutes or so), hot water with great water pressure, fast enough internet to stream Netflix, and awesome staff. Awesome deal for the $ :)

• 26th Jul 2014

It was a generally good stay, just for one night. I was disappointed that the hotel claimed no knowledge of the deposit I paid online when I made the reservation, and refused to deduct it from the room rate. The other issue, for me, was the fact that there are a couple of large dogs right behind the hotel, and when the start barking (frequently) it is very difficult to sleep. Beyond the hotel's control, but still an issue for me.