Hotel Majestic Quito Reviews

Mercadillo 366 & Versalles, Quito, Ecuador

I'm rating this overall as bad as I can. We arrived at about 1:00 am. We had let Hotel Majestic know we were getting in on a late flight. They informed us that they weren't going to honor our reservation, in spite of us having a printed copy with us. Then they hinted that they might have something at twice the price of our reservation. We left. Efforts to get our deposit refunded were unsuccessful.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Positives. Good value for money. English speaking staff is a bonus. Safe location. Wifi : though signal didn't work in my room. Basic breakfast. Cable tv Negatives. The deposit I paid was not deducted from my booking total. I noticed this has happened to other reviewers. Not sure if this is a hotel or deposit world system issue? Towel in room was a old and thin. Little bit gross. So you might want to use your own. Little bit of a walk to major attraction (taxi $3-$4 for foreigners

• 6th Nov 2014