Hotel Majestic Quito Reviews

Mercadillo 366 & Versalles, Quito, Ecuador

Positives. Good value for money. English speaking staff is a bonus. Safe location. Wifi : though signal didn't work in my room. Basic breakfast. Cable tv Negatives. The deposit I paid was not deducted from my booking total. I noticed this has happened to other reviewers. Not sure if this is a hotel or deposit world system issue? Towel in room was a old and thin. Little bit gross. So you might want to use your own. Little bit of a walk to major attraction (taxi $3-$4 for foreigners

• 6th Nov 2014

This place was GREAT! Walking distance to pretty much everything (if you are willing to walk 20 minutes or so), hot water with great water pressure, fast enough internet to stream Netflix, and awesome staff. Awesome deal for the $ :)

• 26th Jul 2014

It was a generally good stay, just for one night. I was disappointed that the hotel claimed no knowledge of the deposit I paid online when I made the reservation, and refused to deduct it from the room rate. The other issue, for me, was the fact that there are a couple of large dogs right behind the hotel, and when the start barking (frequently) it is very difficult to sleep. Beyond the hotel's control, but still an issue for me.