Hotel Majestic Quito Reviews

Mercadillo 366 & Versalles, Quito, Ecuador

They have very good staff..... very friendly and helpful .I enjoyed my stay there. If I hadnt already booked on I would have been happy to stay longer. The manager, the front desk ,room attendants and restaurant service all deserve praise.

Nothing special, close to mariscal, clean.

• 14th Dec 2012

Nothing special

great hotel to relax and unwind. There is an option to hire a dvd player and dvds for a relaxing night in. Friendly staff, a little noise from the surrounding areas tho.

I enjoyed my stay was disappointed with the airport pickup service as it never arrived even though it had been confirmed i spoke to other poeople at the hostel who said they had had the same problem.

A VERY HARD BED.. but the hotel was very secure at all times, the staff were very helpful in everything bathroom was good, and the shower excellent pressure!!!!!