Hotel Majestic Quito Reviews

Mercadillo 366 & Versalles, Quito, Ecuador

Positives. Good value for money. English speaking staff is a bonus. Safe location. Wifi : though signal didn't work in my room. Basic breakfast. Cable tv Negatives. The deposit I paid was not deducted from my booking total. I noticed this has happened to other reviewers. Not sure if this is a hotel or deposit world system issue? Towel in room was a old and thin. Little bit gross. So you might want to use your own. Little bit of a walk to major attraction (taxi $3-$4 for foreigners

• 6th Nov 2014

This place was GREAT! Walking distance to pretty much everything (if you are willing to walk 20 minutes or so), hot water with great water pressure, fast enough internet to stream Netflix, and awesome staff. Awesome deal for the $ :)

• 26th Jul 2014

It was a generally good stay, just for one night. I was disappointed that the hotel claimed no knowledge of the deposit I paid online when I made the reservation, and refused to deduct it from the room rate. The other issue, for me, was the fact that there are a couple of large dogs right behind the hotel, and when the start barking (frequently) it is very difficult to sleep. Beyond the hotel's control, but still an issue for me.

They have very good staff..... very friendly and helpful .I enjoyed my stay there. If I hadnt already booked on I would have been happy to stay longer. The manager, the front desk ,room attendants and restaurant service all deserve praise.

Nothing special, close to mariscal, clean.

• 14th Dec 2012

Nothing special

great hotel to relax and unwind. There is an option to hire a dvd player and dvds for a relaxing night in. Friendly staff, a little noise from the surrounding areas tho.

I enjoyed my stay was disappointed with the airport pickup service as it never arrived even though it had been confirmed i spoke to other poeople at the hostel who said they had had the same problem.

A VERY HARD BED.. but the hotel was very secure at all times, the staff were very helpful in everything bathroom was good, and the shower excellent pressure!!!!!