Hotel Majestic Reviews

4, rue du Cheval Blanc, Montpellier, France

The hostel is located close to the train station, and it is also very close to some shops. The rooms were spacious and comfy. Just a shame there is no kitchen for quests.

• 7th Jul 2014

Everything was good except the cleanliness. My bathroom smelled like mildew and the floors weren't swept or mopped. But the location was perfect and the people were very friendly and helpful.

They say you get what you pay for and this certainly applies here! My room was very basic and old fashioned but it was spacious and bathroom was fine. Location is excellent, a quiet side street close to station and city centre. However, I was kept awake by noise from other rooms and reception. Decent place for a budget stay for one/two nights, but I wouldn't want to stay any longer - has a strange olde worlde vibe!

Nice small, quiet hotel very close to the main square in Montpellier. The receptionist was nice, and our room was huge with 4 beds even though we had booked a 3 bed. The bathrooms were clean, and we had a very comfortable stay there!

Location was awesome but beds weren't very comfortable. One bed was two smaller cushions. Other that that it was a good place.

Nice place to stay! We had a huge room with a private bathroom. The staff is very friendly and happy to explain everything about Montpellier. The hotel is right in the city center and secure at night. The bathroom was very small though but that was the only thing that wasn't great.

Staff were some of the nicest people I've ever met. Always smiling, helpful and informative. One of the managers who was making lunch for dad, helped us with storing our hire bikes and found an Allen key so we could adjust seat height on the bikes. Sweet people. Visit La Grotte Desmoiselles, best caves I've ever seen.

Good hostel for a stay in Marseille. Set up makes it easy to meet people. Feels like someone invited you into their home. Facilities can be quite busy, but if you can flex your schedule a little bit it will be just fine!

Staff were rude, tried to get more money off us. Left luggage is supposed to be free and they also tried to make us pay for it. Good location and reasonable rooms for the price but staff were a huge letdown, so rude! Would avoid!

• 2nd May 2014

Very friendly welcome and excellent service. Wish we could have stayed longer.

nice hotel centrally located. Stuff was really friendly and helpful.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Greece

The Staff were extremely kind and helpful and the Hotel is situated in a perfect central location. I very much enjoyed my stay, thank you!

• 11th Feb 2014

Helpful and kind staff. He helped us to find an open pharmacy at night.