Hotel Majestic

Good 516 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 25-30
1st Jan 2017
4.9

It's really a budget hotel! Bathrooms were dirty and had mold. There was no toilet paper. The place reeked. Tv was broken. Credit card machine was broken so I had to get cash from an ATM and pay the fees. Location was good, but for the price I should have gotten an airbnb instead. Staff was ok but not that friendly. Would not repeat!!! Would only recommend to crack addicts and illegal aliens.

30th Sep 2016
7.4

Good hostel. Smelt funny cause of the bathrooms and showers. I didn't shower while I was there for two days chase it smelt so bad in the showers I don't think it would have helped me to shower. Beds and rooms were clean. Wifi was okay for the most part and the staff was awesome.

• Belarus, Female, 41+
13th Sep 2016
2.0

Avoid this hotel because they are the fraudulent. When i came to the hotel and found out that they canseled my booking because they couldn't preauthorise my credit card but according of the conditions of my booking I had to pay during my staying. The receptionist at once began to scream on me but after proposed me the room for 45 € instead of booked 27 . Finely I left without accomodation in very criminal town. That's why this hotel use the double payment practice and have very rude stuff.

10th Sep 2016
6.6

Staff was very friendly and helpful. As people have said before, it is very centrally located and if you are passing though for a night it's fine. The sheets were clean but the mattress and walls of my room were pretty filthy. It was a private room with a sink inside but a shared toilet and shower. There do not seem to be a lot of affordable housing options in Montpellier, so I would stay here again. Be prepared that this is a hotel and not a hostel, I did not even see the other guests.