Hotel Majestic Reviews

4, rue du Cheval Blanc, Montpellier, France

nice hotel centrally located. Stuff was really friendly and helpful.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Greece

The Staff were extremely kind and helpful and the Hotel is situated in a perfect central location. I very much enjoyed my stay, thank you!

• 11th Feb 2014

Helpful and kind staff. He helped us to find an open pharmacy at night.

I love the location - 5 min walk to the train station or Place de la Comedie. The hotel is along a narrow side-street, so the place is quiet. There is no lift, and my room is small, but at least the free wifi is fast and stable. It's value for money considering that I get a single room here for the same price as a dorm bed in Paris. At 7pm almost every shop in Montpellier closes. If hungry after 7pm, the nearest places for dinner are at Place de la Comedie.

I stayed for 2 nights in the single room. It was situated in the top floor. It was pretty quiet and comfortable except the fact that the bathroom was one floor down. Also the location is very good, situated close to the place comedie and easy access to the station and metro.

The location of Hotel Majestic was perfect as we were going to and from the train station. Also, right around the corner is an excellent authentic french restaurant. The rooms are tidy and simple - good for what we needed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Montpellier by train.

Great location and staff, very helpful, the hotel is right in the historical center with two very close tram stations. Room was nice, beds comfortable and good bathroom. Coversheets looked a bit old so we didn't use them. Nice warm climate in the room. Wifi worked well. We stayed there for 3 nights. Would definetly recommend this hotel. It's a lot nicer than on the pictures.

I had a single private room on the highest floor for one night. Very simple (bed, table, small TV, sink) but sufficient for just sleeping. Nicely silent as the room was located to the backyard. Toilet on same floor, but very small. Further toilet and showers only on the second floor. Location in old town perfect. One of the main trams only 3min from the Hostel.

• 5th Dec 2013

Not a very fancy hotel, but it's not expensive and the staff is incredibly friendly. Would definitely return here.

• 27th Nov 2013

In fact, I didn't stay at this hotel because I cancelled the reservation in last minute.

• 13th Nov 2013
  • China

We stayed here only one night, but this place was nice. Our room (3 bed) was clean and big, staff was friendly. Location was good in the old town area and walking distance to train station. Overall, hotel was as expected. Only negative thing was with wifi. They had complicated system to log in to network, and with my phone (Nokia Lumia 800) it didn't work. Although, there is one computer, so this wasn't a big thing. However, if the free wifi is provided, it would be nice that it also work.

Good location, and staff are nice, but very expensive for what is provided. Would be a lot nicer if it was cleaner.