Hotel Majestic

Very Good 516 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 25-30
1st Jan 2017
4.9

It's really a budget hotel! Bathrooms were dirty and had mold. There was no toilet paper. The place reeked. Tv was broken. Credit card machine was broken so I had to get cash from an ATM and pay the fees. Location was good, but for the price I should have gotten an airbnb instead. Staff was ok but not that friendly. Would not repeat!!! Would only recommend to crack addicts and illegal aliens.

30th Sep 2016
7.4

Good hostel. Smelt funny cause of the bathrooms and showers. I didn't shower while I was there for two days chase it smelt so bad in the showers I don't think it would have helped me to shower. Beds and rooms were clean. Wifi was okay for the most part and the staff was awesome.