Hotel Majestic Reviews

4, rue du Cheval Blanc, Montpellier, France

The hostel is located close to the train station, and it is also very close to some shops. The rooms were spacious and comfy. Just a shame there is no kitchen for quests.

• 7th Jul 2014

Everything was good except the cleanliness. My bathroom smelled like mildew and the floors weren't swept or mopped. But the location was perfect and the people were very friendly and helpful.

They say you get what you pay for and this certainly applies here! My room was very basic and old fashioned but it was spacious and bathroom was fine. Location is excellent, a quiet side street close to station and city centre. However, I was kept awake by noise from other rooms and reception. Decent place for a budget stay for one/two nights, but I wouldn't want to stay any longer - has a strange olde worlde vibe!

Nice small, quiet hotel very close to the main square in Montpellier. The receptionist was nice, and our room was huge with 4 beds even though we had booked a 3 bed. The bathrooms were clean, and we had a very comfortable stay there!

Location was awesome but beds weren't very comfortable. One bed was two smaller cushions. Other that that it was a good place.

Nice place to stay! We had a huge room with a private bathroom. The staff is very friendly and happy to explain everything about Montpellier. The hotel is right in the city center and secure at night. The bathroom was very small though but that was the only thing that wasn't great.

Staff were some of the nicest people I've ever met. Always smiling, helpful and informative. One of the managers who was making lunch for dad, helped us with storing our hire bikes and found an Allen key so we could adjust seat height on the bikes. Sweet people. Visit La Grotte Desmoiselles, best caves I've ever seen.

Good hostel for a stay in Marseille. Set up makes it easy to meet people. Feels like someone invited you into their home. Facilities can be quite busy, but if you can flex your schedule a little bit it will be just fine!

Staff were rude, tried to get more money off us. Left luggage is supposed to be free and they also tried to make us pay for it. Good location and reasonable rooms for the price but staff were a huge letdown, so rude! Would avoid!

• 2nd May 2014

Very friendly welcome and excellent service. Wish we could have stayed longer.

nice hotel centrally located. Stuff was really friendly and helpful.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Greece

The Staff were extremely kind and helpful and the Hotel is situated in a perfect central location. I very much enjoyed my stay, thank you!

• 11th Feb 2014

Helpful and kind staff. He helped us to find an open pharmacy at night.

I love the location - 5 min walk to the train station or Place de la Comedie. The hotel is along a narrow side-street, so the place is quiet. There is no lift, and my room is small, but at least the free wifi is fast and stable. It's value for money considering that I get a single room here for the same price as a dorm bed in Paris. At 7pm almost every shop in Montpellier closes. If hungry after 7pm, the nearest places for dinner are at Place de la Comedie.

I stayed for 2 nights in the single room. It was situated in the top floor. It was pretty quiet and comfortable except the fact that the bathroom was one floor down. Also the location is very good, situated close to the place comedie and easy access to the station and metro.

The location of Hotel Majestic was perfect as we were going to and from the train station. Also, right around the corner is an excellent authentic french restaurant. The rooms are tidy and simple - good for what we needed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Montpellier by train.

Great location and staff, very helpful, the hotel is right in the historical center with two very close tram stations. Room was nice, beds comfortable and good bathroom. Coversheets looked a bit old so we didn't use them. Nice warm climate in the room. Wifi worked well. We stayed there for 3 nights. Would definetly recommend this hotel. It's a lot nicer than on the pictures.

I had a single private room on the highest floor for one night. Very simple (bed, table, small TV, sink) but sufficient for just sleeping. Nicely silent as the room was located to the backyard. Toilet on same floor, but very small. Further toilet and showers only on the second floor. Location in old town perfect. One of the main trams only 3min from the Hostel.

• 5th Dec 2013

Not a very fancy hotel, but it's not expensive and the staff is incredibly friendly. Would definitely return here.

• 27th Nov 2013

In fact, I didn't stay at this hotel because I cancelled the reservation in last minute.

• 13th Nov 2013