6.9
Good 506 Total Reviews
6.9
Good 506 Total Reviews
Hotel Majestic Located at 4, rue du Cheval Blanc, , Montpellier.
France
Montpellier 34000 4, rue du Cheval Blanc
69% 506
43.6074306 3.8771332
    Rooms available

30th Sep 2016
7.4

Good hostel. Smelt funny cause of the bathrooms and showers. I didn't shower while I was there for two days chase it smelt so bad in the showers I don't think it would have helped me to shower. Beds and rooms were clean. Wifi was okay for the most part and the staff was awesome.

• Belarus, Female, 41+
13th Sep 2016
2.0

Avoid this hotel because they are the fraudulent. When i came to the hotel and found out that they canseled my booking because they couldn't preauthorise my credit card but according of the conditions of my booking I had to pay during my staying. The receptionist at once began to scream on me but after proposed me the room for 45 € instead of booked 27 . Finely I left without accomodation in very criminal town. That's why this hotel use the double payment practice and have very rude stuff.

10th Sep 2016
6.6

Staff was very friendly and helpful. As people have said before, it is very centrally located and if you are passing though for a night it's fine. The sheets were clean but the mattress and walls of my room were pretty filthy. It was a private room with a sink inside but a shared toilet and shower. There do not seem to be a lot of affordable housing options in Montpellier, so I would stay here again. Be prepared that this is a hotel and not a hostel, I did not even see the other guests.

24th Jul 2016

Good place for a one or two night stay. It has a good location in the city in terms of transit or exploring the sights. I not too sure about wifi and there could be more appropriate accommodation for the solo traveler (three beds??)

• Australia, Male, 25-30
13th Jul 2016

fantastic location right in the heart of the city and very affordable with your own room.

12th Jul 2016
7.1

It is nice to have a room to yourself but there was only one toilet per floor. The showers werent clean at all and the shower room smelled bad. The location was great though, close to the station and in the middle of the city center.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd Jun 2016

Loved this place! Both the bedroom and the bathroom were spacious, and it is located just off a main street and within a short walk of Place de la Comedie. Nice people running the desk. Only complaint was the minor renovation going on outside our door while we staying there. Otherwise, we had a great stay!

13th Jun 2016
5.4

Location is great, near historical centre. Staff was helpfull. But there is no wifi on the top room, there is smell in room and other area, cleanliness was pure. Breakfest was ok.

• KaanRobert
  • Scotland, Male, 18-24
12th Jun 2016
6.3

Decent for a cheap one night stay in montpellier, its a good place to lay your head and the staff are helpful but I would only recommend a 1 or max 2 night stay here.

10th Jun 2016

For a basic, cheap hotel in a good location you couldn't fault it. There's no lift and no towels, but if you want those things, go somewhere else and pay for them!