Hotel MarMar Reviews

19 Avenue le Prince my Abdellah, Cité Alhizam, Ouarzazate, Morocco

I was travelling alone and found the hotel itself great, but while the hotel owner's son was helpful with tourist information and arranging transport for me, he also made various inappropriate advances towards me, which I certainly did not encourage or appreciate.

Stayed here two nights. Basic hotel with breakfast. No towels. Bring earplugs.

I liked your location, so close to the Supratours bus stop, and that the room was large and comfortable. Hot tea was waiting for us when we arrived and breakfast was included in the price. It was a very comfortable stay.

This is a new built (at least not so long ago) hotel just 5 min. walk from bus station. Easy to find and easy to get to. There are all necessary modern facilities and hotel is kept in pristine condition in all times. The stuff is well trained,helpful and friendly. There were just two drawbacks what brought some dissatisfaction to me. It was noise what gets through the window panes (I assume) since hotel is located on the main street and - horribly slow internet.

Staff was very nice and friendly. We got a map with recommended places to visit. Room was excellent. Everything was new and clean. We had balcony. We would like to go there again!