8.7
Fabulous 60 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 60 Total Reviews
Hotel MarMar Located at 19 Avenue le Prince my Abdellah, Cité Alhizam, Ouarzazate.
Morocco
Ouarzazate 45000 19 Avenue le Prince my Abdellah, Cité Alhizam
87% 60
30.9288227 -6.9231819
    Rooms available

15th Jul 2016

One of the cleanest places I've stayed in, in Morocco! And it has air conditioning! It's a bit of a hike to get to the city center, though the grand taxi station is a short walk. Taxis are readily available for 50 dh to get you there though. Fresh orange juice for breakfast even! Wifi was weak and went out occasionally in the room, but I'm finding that seems to be the way it is all over Morocco.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
4th Jun 2016
8.0

Staff was helpful. Very close to supratour station, very far from CTM station. But small city, so never too far from anything. We booked the four bed and when we got there they had down the three bed. But he said no problem. When we got in there there were four beds, but upon closer inspection, one bed appeared to be one of the rocks from Stonehenge with a sheet draped over it. So you might want to confirm they get your reservation correct. Good breakfast, but our room had no AC.

• Romania, Female, 31-40
29th May 2016

I loved so much my stay there (solo traveler). A very nice hotel with the best host ever , with a beautiful terrace where you can star gaze at night..The location is good (it's a small city),room clean, wifi works great in rooms, the service great, breakfast nice and simple. I highly recommend.