Hotel Maracuya Reviews

Reparto San Juan, del restaurante la Marsellesa 1, 1/2 cuadra abajo, in front of agencias Levy, San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua

Nice quiet hotel in a Great spot with patio overlooking San Juan del sur. the complimentary Breakfast pancakes with granola are really tasty. Slightly overpriced for what you get but we really enjoyed our stay here.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Nice place with friendly staff. Location is great with lovely views of the town. Free breakfast is a winner too!

The hillyou have to walk up to get thereis a little annoying. The hotel itself was fine, but for that price, I expected more.

Hi Mindi, we try to provide the best service to our customers, I hope you visit again the hotel and maybe we can fill your expectations . We work every day to be better. best regards.

A nice place in a good little breezy spot up a hill. Lovely outdoor kitchen and seating area BUT the shower flowed over onto the floor of the room and the staff weren't very helpful or pleasant so not full marks!

hello! we appreciate this review and we will show it to the staff, we need feedback of our guest to improve every day!, have a nice day and hope you come back someday!

Had a wonderful time there. The owners & staff were great! They made breakfast every morning to order, and it was great. Very helpful and the place was clean! Friendly friendly friendly!! The owners are opening a backpacker hostel in Managua and we would stay there if we fly into Managua. Thank you so much for everything you did for us! We would stay there always if we are in San Juan del sur.

Really nicely decorated with a great view. I booked a private room but got given a family room. Not quite as romantic. Then I realised I had to pay another $10 per night for air con. This should always be included. Found better rooms for better prices with air con. A Lacks atmosphere. It is just a nice room with a nice view. But that's it. Free breakfast is nice

This hotel allows you some great views, while still staying right in town! They offer reliable wifi and a pretty good breakfast included. I stayed in a single room which offered a full private bathroom, tv, two fans, and a double bed. It was about $30 a night, right after Semana Santa.

I cannot express how wonderful the staff are at hotel maracuya! I had lost my suitcase and before I could even panic the girl at the front desk (unfortunately I never got her name) was on the hunt. After calling who she knew, she found my suit case (a miracle, I know)!!! There were always friendly faces and welcoming conversations to enjoy! The hill is a bit of a trek but absolutely worth it! I would definitely stay here time and time again!

• 21st Mar 2014

Hello Jacqueline! Thank you for taking the time to send us a message we really appreciate it, it was a pleasure having you and we are always happy to help! We will pass your lovely message to Dennia the front desk!

Great hostel some of the first smiles we got in Nicaragua. Thankyou to Andres & Ligia. Lovely breakfast, sunset views from the terrace, whales to be seen, clean and secure environment. The owners were away for a few days and the staff left in control treated this hostel like their own, no slacking off by them they were wonderful. Best place to stay in San Juan overlooking the town and the bay. We stayed for a week but you easily stay for longer.

View all San Juan Del Sur Bed and Breakfasts