Hotel Maracuya Reviews

From Century 21 2 blocks east on top of hill, From Municipal market 3 blocks north on to of hill, San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua

I cannot express how wonderful the staff are at hotel maracuya! I had lost my suitcase and before I could even panic the girl at the front desk (unfortunately I never got her name) was on the hunt. After calling who she knew, she found my suit case (a miracle, I know)!!! There were always friendly faces and welcoming conversations to enjoy! The hill is a bit of a trek but absolutely worth it! I would definitely stay here time and time again!

• 21st Mar 2014

Great hostel some of the first smiles we got in Nicaragua. Thankyou to Andres & Ligia. Lovely breakfast, sunset views from the terrace, whales to be seen, clean and secure environment. The owners were away for a few days and the staff left in control treated this hostel like their own, no slacking off by them they were wonderful. Best place to stay in San Juan overlooking the town and the bay. We stayed for a week but you easily stay for longer.

A wonderful place to stay! Great location, beautiful views, and we loved the outdoor seating area outside our room. The staff were very friendly and the breakfasts were great. Thanks so much!

Great place to stay. Short walk to the beach. Several comment about the climb up the hill but it is hardly noticeable and with it's great location close to the beach, totally worth it. They even had a surfboard that was available to guests so my husband didn't have to rent one. We have found our "go-to" place in San Juan del Sur.

• 6th Dec 2013

A simple hotel with a good price/quality ratio.

Excellent hostel/ hotel. Dorm spotless newley decorated and modern twist. Beautiful chillout garden and the best view over san juan de sur., Felt extremely safe and staff were very helpful as I dont speak much spanish. Would HIGHLY recommend this place. Note was very chilled when I stayed which made it!!

This is a nice hostel with a pleasant and calm atmosphere. Staff are very pleasant. Only negative perhaps was the location, a little bit up a hill and off some dimly lit back streets. Would happily recommend though. Breakfast is included.

Bit away and up to the hill from the center, but I liked it. Just 5 min. Large common area with a view to San Juan Del Sur and to the ocean. If you are looking a place where you can rest in this down, then this is your hotel.

View all San Juan Del Sur Bed and Breakfasts