Hotel Marco Polo I Reviews

Avda de Portmany s/n, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, Spain

Yes, I understand that this is a very cheap place, but you could do much better just staying at a hostel. Had to pay for EVERYTHING (safe,breakfast,wifi) so in the grand scheme of things, it really isn't as cheap as it is cracked up to be. Also, the beds are terrible. Would not recommend.

Nice rHotel.I did not have breakfast so I could not comment.Room very spacious.only disappointment was the shower and bath.Poor standard.needs changing.And I thought it was mean for them to charge four euro a day for the use of a safe box.

• 6th Oct 2014

Poor shower pressure poor hot water hot room and aircon didn't work

very nice hotel, ample garden space and fairly spacious rooms...close to the city by bus.