Hotel Marco Polo I Reviews

Avda de Portmany s/n, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza, Spain

Nice rHotel.I did not have breakfast so I could not comment.Room very spacious.only disappointment was the shower and bath.Poor standard.needs changing.And I thought it was mean for them to charge four euro a day for the use of a safe box.

• 6th Oct 2014

Poor shower pressure poor hot water hot room and aircon didn't work

very nice hotel, ample garden space and fairly spacious rooms...close to the city by bus.

Its the best solution for a low cost hotel! The Staff was amazing and extremelly helpfull. Furthemore when you are booking a low cost hotel you are not expecting such facilities, Marco Polo I has almost everything. Except the Wi-Fi! I would like to say that the only FREE hotspot is in the pool yard, all the others are payable. To sum up, you are not expecting an atmosphere like that when you are paying less than 10 euros per night!

• 20th May 2014
  • Greece

We stayed in the Hotel for 3 nights, the rooms are quite small but offered all the comfort we wanted and needed :) very nice hotel for 11€/person :) If I come back for Ibiza I would choose the same place to stay. The only disadvantage is the hotel is about 20 km from the airport and before the season there's just expensive taxi to take. (season is june-september).

• 18th May 2014
  • Czech Republic

Bathroom was gross. Scum build up on the faucet's. The sheets smeltbmold and old as if they were locked up in a closet for a year and taken out to put on our bed. There is very poor free WiFi and it is only available outside the hotel by the pool. If not you have to pay to use a computer or purchase WiFi by the half hour. The beds, you could feel all the spring poking you in the back while you slept. Not a great place to stay but for 18€ what could you expect.

• 9th May 2014