Hotel Mari 2 Reviews

Via Calatafimi, 38, Rome, Italy

Had to pay extra for a wifi access code. Was then escorted to my room in a separate building ten minutes away (ie. the location advertised is incorrect). After an hour of trying to log in on both of my devices, I learned that I was not the only one to fall for this scam. As it turns out, the wifi does not work for anyone. I could have contacted reception for help, except my room was in a different building that had no reception. Spent an hour walking around Rome at night looking for wifi access.

• 23rd Apr 2014