Hotel Mari Reviews

Via Palestro 55, Rome, Lazio, Italy

1. One small bathroom to share with no shower door/curtain, no lockable bathroom door. Every time someone showers the whole bathroom is under water. 2. There is no WIFI. They keep promising it will be working, but never. This was also mentioned in previous reviews I read. 3. Some of the staff is extremely unpleasant and unfriendly. 4. The buffet breakfast is not of worth.

• 12th Oct 2013
  • South Africa

4 floors with no elevator, a staff very rude, no wifi for 4 days. Good location, Price a bit expensive for 4 people.

• 8th Aug 2013

Dear Mr. Marc De La Porte, hotel is in city center that is why there is no elevator. Sorry. I apologize if teh staff was rude. I will be more present to see how they behave. Thank you for reporting the problem. Price for Euro 25,00 per person in a private room with private bathroom and tv is not expensive in Rome, but cheap. I am sorry for wifi but it has been fixed now. Anyway you did not pay the service when it was not working. Correct ?? Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

There was some cockroach in my room. It was really hot, and there is no fans, but the guy told us that he would give us one in the next day, but he didn' care at all. There was announced wifi, but it didnt work at all. I tried to clock out in after the first night, but there was nobody in t he reception, for hours. In the last attempt to clock out, later on, and the guy said, that I could clock out, but he wouldn't refund us. Very rude guy. For the same price, one can find much better hostels.

The hotel's location near Termini Station was excellent and the hotel itself was a good price for a nice, clean room with an ensuite bathroom. However, it would have been nice to have a fan in the room or something since the rooms themselves were on the fourth floor of the building and were therefore pretty hot. The other downside would be that the rooms are on the fourth floor and there's no elevator, so if you have a heavy bag (like I did) it can be quite difficult.

Dear Erika, thank you for your feedback. I will manage to put fans in rooms and somebody to help with luggage. I am sorry you had an heavy lugagge but I see you stayed only one day. Maybe you carried many clothes.

Wifi did not work in my room but we managed by barrowing some chairs and sittin in the quiet street. We had a private double ensuit and it was good value for the money

Thank you for your staying with us. We hope you'll choose us again for your next holiday in Rome.