5.9
Rating 256 Total Reviews
5.9
Rating 256 Total Reviews
Hotel Marial Located at 77 rue de la Grotte, , Lourdes.
France
Lourdes France 65100 77 rue de la Grotte
59% 256
43.1000000 -0.0500000
    Rooms available

16th Nov 2016
2.0

Worst Hostel till date. Please dont book this hostel and try to save 2 or 3 euros like i did. Extremely small and srinky rooms.

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Oct 2016
6.0

Checked in around 7 PM and my room wasn't ready. They led me up to my room, and my bed still had the sheets from the last visitor/ my bathroom had dirty towels, etc. Toilet seat had duct tape on it and was so crammed into the space that I had to sit on it sideways. The only plug was in the bathroom. Location was not too bad, about a 5-8 minute walk from the Grotto. Also located next to the Wax Museum if you're into that. Other than the cleanliness complaints, it was fine. Staff was really nice.

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

I would rather call it a hotel. The location is this hotel is just a few minutes of walk from the grotto. It's located at the Main Street. Really nice room and a clean bathroom. It's a calm place to return to and I had an amazing stay here. The receptionist was very helpful in showing me the important locations In lourdes and ways I could get to the airport from the hotel. Definitely a place I would return again should I make a trip to lourdes again.