7.1
Very Good 250 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 250 Total Reviews
Hotel Marial Located at 77 rue de la Grotte, , Lourdes.
France
Lourdes France 65100 77 rue de la Grotte
71% 250
43.1000000 -0.0500000
    Rooms available

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

I would rather call it a hotel. The location is this hotel is just a few minutes of walk from the grotto. It's located at the Main Street. Really nice room and a clean bathroom. It's a calm place to return to and I had an amazing stay here. The receptionist was very helpful in showing me the important locations In lourdes and ways I could get to the airport from the hotel. Definitely a place I would return again should I make a trip to lourdes again.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2016
4.0

The bathroom isn't good, the bed and the stuff to sleep are also bad. The wifi doesn't function on the room, you need to go downstairs...anyway, its not comfort.