Hotel Marial Reviews

77 rue de la Grotte, Lourdes, France

This hotel is older and needs some updates. The staff was very helpful and accessible. I had a single room and it was cozy. Wish the shower had been stationary on the wall. Linens and towels were clean and provided by hotel. The location of this hotel was the best part of the deal. The place is in the center of town and 7 minute walk from grotto and church. Small elevator helps. Few steps from city bus that can take you to the train in less than 10 mins. Would stay there again.

This hostel was extremely unclean and poorly kept. The bathroom ceiling leaked and the shower was extremely unpractical, it had only a hose and there was Mildew growing on the tiles. The sheets and blankets were stained and so old that they've probably never been replaced. We found a bug in our bed and none of the outlets in the room worked. The entire place smelled like smoke even though they had no smoking signs everywhere and they didn't provide pillows. I wouldn't reccomend staying here.

• 12th Apr 2015

The guy and girl who run it are extremely nice and helpful! It was a nice break from the crappy hostels we have been staying at. Comfy bed and great location! Great stay!

It was clean and comfortable. The staff were pleasant.WiFi only available in reception area.if you want a cheap room near the sanctuary it is good value for money but don't expect a beautiful room. The shower was nice and hot and powerful. I would go back.no plugs in bedroom. I ended up plugging things (phone charger etc) in in bathroom which was unsafe but my choice to do so as otherwise I couldn't have managed.

• 7th Mar 2015