Hotel Marial Reviews

77 rue de la Grotte, Lourdes, France

The hostel is very close to the grotto, however the map on hostel world led us to the other side of town. The address listed is correct, but for some reason the directions took us to the opposite side of town. The staff was very friendly and helpful! The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean, but our door was hard to open and close and the sink only had hot water. It was a nice place to stay for one night before taking a train back to Paris!

Great location to everything and really affordable. Staff were also very friendly and helpful. Nice clean and quiet room.

This place is a "budget" hotel. It has weird tacky wallpaper, random paint marks, outlets near the ceiling, random furniture, etc... But it was very clean! The staff were also helpful and attentive all the time. Sometimes they could be hard to find though. All in all for the price I could have asked for more.

Not very clean place.

• 29th Jun 2015
  • Portugal

I have e-mailed this place several times about cancelation, and they never got back to me. They then proceeded to charge me after not returning any of my e-mails (and it was over 24 hours in advance.) Very unprofessional!!

• 20th Jun 2015

I was very happy with my stay. The room was clean, the staff were friendly and overall good value for money.