Hotel Marignan Reviews

13, rue Du Sommerard, Paris, France

This hotel is in a great location. It is a few blocks away from a few different Metro stations and if you are coming from CDG, the RER B line is super close. The Latin Quarter is about 4 blocks away and has a ton of different restaurants. I was traveling by myself and I felt safe walking around the neighborhood at night. I would definitely stay here again.

Great hearty breakfast with enough to take for snacks during the day. Staff was friendly and helpful for day trips and recommendations for best public transportation. We snagged a private room, not sure what the shared bathroom situation was like but reminded me of a dorm situation. Very comfortable So glad we stayed here! Location was grey for easy access to tube and many things in walking distance.

• 4th Jan 2015

Hotel has been totally renovated (lighting, plumbing, painting, mattress, furniture..;) Excellent quality/price ratio, breakfast free, wifi free, washer/dryer free, free use of the kitchen Centrally located , Latin Quarter No dorm situation even for people who share shower and toilet, shower and toilet on each floor. We have like you had rooms also with private shower and private toilet Sincerely roland KENIGER