8.1
Fabulous 143 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 143 Total Reviews
Hotel Marignan Located at 13, rue Du Sommerard, , Paris.
France
Paris 75005 13, rue Du Sommerard
81% 143
48.8498204 2.3466968
    Rooms available

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
23rd Jun 2016

My boyfriend and I stayed here on out first trip to Paris and it was excellent to be in a fun and diverse area such as the Latin quarter. This hotel is very French which was so nice to feel authentic and within the romantic city. The breakfast included was very French also with coffee, juice, croissants and baguette. A little bit of street noise was able to be heard but not too much, we slept with the windows open as it was lovely hot weather. I highly recommend this hotel & We will return

6th Jun 2016

Wonderful stay! I am older so flights of stairs tough but perfect location. Breakfast was great and beds comfy and very clean rooms. I would definately stay again. It was hot and they have no AC but hot season not long and they brought me a fan, seemed brand new and I think they went out and purchased special...Merci Hotel Marignon...see you again someday!

• USA, All Female Group, 41+
20th May 2016

This place was a find! I want to go back to Paris just to stay there again....The location is perfect, the room was clean, the breakfast was fine, the staff was super. It wasn't particularly social - more suited to families and couples (even one student group) that had their own plans. And it was a great deal so: brooks marks all around!

• antti842510
  • Finland, Male, 31-40
12th May 2016

Very nice location and the staff was helpful. Will definately go back someday!

9th May 2016

This little hotel was very nice. The location was good for getting out to walk to the attractions in the city.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
10th Mar 2016

Hostel was in a great location. The staff were very nice. We were arriving late, after the Hotel reception had closed but the staff made other arrangements for us so we were able to get into our room that night anyway and they even upgraded us to a larger room with a private bathroom so that was wonderful! Overall my boyfriend and I had a wonderful stay here and next time we're back in Paris, would definitely stay again!