Hotel Markus Sittikus Reviews

Markus-Sittikus-Strasse 20, Salzburg, Austria

This is a hotel rather than a hostel, but for a great price. My friend and I enjoyed our stay here. It's an easy walk around Salzburg from this hotel. The staff was helpful and the rooms were clean. The breakfast was expensive so we never ate it. I'd stay here again though.

Staff were very friendly, room was clean, bed was comfortable. Only 2 minor things would have made the hotel better - the wifi had a bad reception even though it was near to our door ( i had to stand in the corridor to get good reception), and being typically british we missed having hotel room tea and coffee facilities....but everything else was fantastic

• 9th Sep 2013

Hotel is NOT shown in the correct position on the Hostelworld map (it is closer to the train station), I informed the receptionist but it is still wrong. Besides that it is a very nice hotel.

View all Salzburg Bed and Breakfasts