Hotel Markus Sittikus Reviews

Markus-Sittikus-Strasse 20, Salzburg, Austria

This is a hotel rather than a hostel, but for a great price. My friend and I enjoyed our stay here. It's an easy walk around Salzburg from this hotel. The staff was helpful and the rooms were clean. The breakfast was expensive so we never ate it. I'd stay here again though.

Staff were very friendly, room was clean, bed was comfortable. Only 2 minor things would have made the hotel better - the wifi had a bad reception even though it was near to our door ( i had to stand in the corridor to get good reception), and being typically british we missed having hotel room tea and coffee facilities....but everything else was fantastic

• 9th Sep 2013

Hotel is NOT shown in the correct position on the Hostelworld map (it is closer to the train station), I informed the receptionist but it is still wrong. Besides that it is a very nice hotel.

This is not for someone that is trying to look for a really cheap place. It is a hotel, a very nice one in fact. It is cozy, the rooms are small but homey. The place is impeccably spotless, and the staff are more than helpful. They pointed out the best areas for "kaiserschmarrn" and did point me in the right direction. It seems to be a little "out of the way" but it is not, as it is not even 5 minutes from the Mirabell Gardens and a nice market. Overall a good choice for a nice couple of nights

This is a fantastic place - I had a great time and will definitely recommend your hotel to friends!!! Thank you!

BEST breakfast we had on our entire trip! Within walking distance of the train station as well as the Old Town, helpful staff, clean room, did I mention the incredible breakfast????!!!??

This is, in fact, a hotel. I am confused why it was listed here, but it did help because there don't appear to be any real hostels in Salzburg, which is just weird. Anyway, if you can afford it, this place is worth it.

Nice hotel good location