Hotel Marlin Reviews

Centro, Getsemani Calle de la Media Luna Number 10, Cartagena, Colombia

This hostel is in an easy walk from Cartagena's old town, but it is on a very noisy street! I live in Colombia's capital, Bogota, which is also very noisy, but the noise here was so bad that it drowned all conversation. The staff had no record of my booking and needed me to tell them how much I owed them! My room was tiny, windowless and airless, making it very difficult to sleep in Cartagena's heat. Cartagena is well worth visiting, but perhaps find another place to stay.

The kitchen at hotel Marlin is run down and the equipment in poor condition. Although the rooms are clean they have no natural light

Room was very small. very noise in the night. loud music from the streets and the road can be very noisy of the traffic. but nice price :).